Newcomer Re introductions!

sirsworth

4 February 2022
USA
Hello all, I am sirsworth! I'm a purple and silver fox, I enjoy video games, metal/rock music,play a few instruments as well. I also stream and edit videos for fun but working on taking it seriously . Pokemon is the game I'm currently playing (violet, ultra moon,go and trading card game). I hope to make many friends and do some rp (sfw/nsfw) as well!!

Oh :3 what kind of instruments do you play Sirsworth? (I'm guessing one would be electric guitar from your avatar)

Oh :3 what kind of instruments do you play Sirsworth? (I'm guessing one would be electric guitar from your avatar)
Electric guitar,bass, last time I played an actual drum kit was 2010,been using a guitar hero drum kit,when my ankles allow me to

Electric guitar,bass, last time I played an actual drum kit was 2010,been using a guitar hero drum kit,when my ankles allow me to
Oh dear, hope your ankles recover Sirsworth! What kind of Guitar do you play :D? I have a Fender Squire, Jaguarillo and a less impressive Harley Benson Telecaster Ripp off

Users who are viewing this thread