Smartphone watch heart monitors built by furries?

Yeah, as furries become more mainstream, stories like this are becoming more common. Lots of incredible people in the fandom that are now grown up and making a difference in the world. It's been bittersweet for me because it's got me examining my own life and what I'm accomplishing. Being a furry doesn't mean you can't achieve great things... and that also means it isn't an excuse for not achieving great things.

Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Yeah, as furries become more mainstream, stories like this are becoming more common. Lots of incredible people in the fandom that are now grown up and making a difference in the world. It's been bittersweet for me because it's got me examining my own life and what I'm accomplishing. Being a furry doesn't mean you can't achieve great things... and that also means it isn't an excuse for not achieving great things.
Don't be too down hearted Rob! You're working on something big (as you've told me) and even if it is a bit more niche, it may become a staple in said community. Not only that, you'll have the skills and knowledge to make more, perhaps the skills even spill over into other things :3
Just like with your art; it took a long time to hone it but it's brilliant and I love it very much.

Don't value yourself too much on the general consensus of "success" and keep on doing what you love. It'll work out.

Don't be too down hearted Rob! You're working on something big (as you've told me) and even if it is a bit more niche, it may become a staple in said community. Not only that, you'll have the skills and knowledge to make more, perhaps the skills even spill over into other things :3
Just like with your art; it took a long time to hone it but it's brilliant and I love it very much.

Don't value yourself too much on the general consensus of "success" and keep on doing what you love. It'll work out.
Don't worry, I'm not feeling bad about it. I find it motivational. Thanks for the kind words Wuff-Wuff, I'm gonna keep trying my best.

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Don't worry, I'm not feeling bad about it. I find it motivational. Thanks for the kind words Wuff-Wuff, I'm gonna keep trying my best.
Ah xD sorry, I got overly caring there ^^; my friends like to call it my "Grandma mode" <w< thanks friends...
Good luck Rob! :D You're doing great!

• Love
Reactions: SirRob
Heh, as a cardiophile I find this kind of amusing. Didn't know smartwatch heart rate monitors were made by a furry. It's almost ironic.

I remember when some furry trolled a bunch of people by making a fake page for Valve's new standalone VR headset called the "Valve Prism". Really high-effort webpage and everything, but wasn't real. Some people noticed that the Valve Corporation copyright at the bottom of the page actually said "Vaive" because the letter L in "Valve" was actually a capital I, so it just looked like a lowercase L lol.

Users who are viewing this thread