The Food Chat!

MooseHorns237

26 January 2024
Northwest U.S.A
If I remember right there was an entire sub-forum dedicated to food, fermenting, etc. so I'm reviving it a little.

Write recipes, favorite foods (ones that you hate too, why not?) converse about fermenting and beverages!

I'll have to dig out some recipes at some point, I like make my own twist on the classic Moroccan tagine, but with some lovely, cheap, fatty pork on the bone. The prunes I add to the dish absorb all of the meaty juices and suddenly taste very good.

Rhis is great, but I only made ot once, because I never had enough motivation to do it ._.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: unknownaspect
Okay quick question.
Chiken nugets..... Kids menu or Adult can eat them
Adults can eat anything they want... as for whether it's socially acceptable, well, I suppose there's situations where it's not acceptable. Like if you were at a fancy restaurant for a business dinner, and then you asked for chicken nuggets and french fries from the kids menu... You'd probably only get away with that if you were extremely powerful and influential.

Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
My mom used to make these things called Breakfast Sliders. They were Kings Hawaiian Rolls, with cheese, sausage, and egg, in between the top and bottom part of the roll. Then, you would glaze the top with maple syrup, and heat the oven to 350℉, and cook for about 20 minutes. It was so good, yet simple.

My mom used to make these things called Breakfast Sliders. They were Kings Hawaiian Rolls, with cheese, sausage, and egg, in between the top and bottom part of the roll. Then, you would glaze the top with maple syrup, and heat the oven to 350℉, and cook for about 20 minutes. It was so good, yet simple.
This sounds wonderfully tasty Finn, it’s nice having little recipes like this around for easy meals. That maple syrup is the cherry ontop 👌

Had this tonight, it’s a handy quick coconut red lentil curry my husband makes that’ll do us a number of meals. It’s healthy, vegan and quite cheap!

Omg that looks delicious! I’ll have to try it some time.

Reactions: Jazz

Users who are viewing this thread