Returning The green Protogen

FitzOblong

Supporter
21 December 2022
Germany
www.deviantart.com
I still remember, the original title was "A waterdragon rides a wave into another forum", well, that was a year ago, when the Furaffintiy Forum closed, and someone thankfully found this lovley one!

I am Fitz, from Germany, 27 years old, cis-male bi-sexual, - so nothing special here 😅. I sometimes have phases in which I draw more or less good digital art, I did write a little story a few years back, and am generally pretty ok with Roleplaying, I'd say. I do SFW and NSFW, if the setting fits. Besides, I a bit of a tinkerer, build myself a Protogen-Fursuit head, and with huge help from my sister and mother, eventually a fullsuit.

I love listening to music. My main two genres are Drum&Bass and Techno (in the direction of Paul and/or Fritz Kalkbrenner, Worakls, etc.) On the other side, you loose me quickly with rap and hip hop.

I do have two fursonas, first one is my swamp coloured Waterdragon "Fitz", and my currently used Protogen "P-Fitz". I also have countless OCs besides that, all of which are available for RPs.

That's so far longest indoduction I gave of myself so far - but I am open for questions 😉! See you around, Let's rebuild this place!

If I remember right you were the one making the thread with the sweet protogen suit. How's that going?

Was your account deleted or are you just making a new intro just because?

Ohh Hallo Fitz
Wie gheets ?
Sorry, my written german is bad. But I did do 6 months internship in Berlin and have been to EF since EF20

Users who are viewing this thread