Newcomer The Monster Under Your Bed

YourBuddy

17 June 2024
Alaska
Turns out he wasn't trying to spook ya, he was just stuck and couldn't get out of that narrow space.

Heya, pleasure to meetcha, long time furry but new to the site, wanted to join up and check things out haha!

I'm open to chatting and hanging out. Been awhile since I've roleplayed but wouldn't mind getting back into it with a good enough premise~

Otherwise I like sharing music and chatting about games. Been playing Another Crab's Treasure and Horizon Forbidden West lately.

Hey YourBuddy :D! (Or is it "MyBuddy" now @w@ look at that twirly eeeeyeeeee).

Glad you decided to join :3 I hope you enjoy your stay here! There's places on here for all of those things. From threads to an onsite chat; have a sniff around and don't be too shy to ask around if you have any uncertainties.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
I ain't afraid of no ghost! <sorry, couldn't resist>

WELCOME TO THE PILE!!!!!!!! offers you a cup of yogurt after I help you from under my bed

I am so happy to meet another furry, my name is Sarah and I am the resident silly horny bunny <sniffs and smiles at you>. We are so chill here, you will find a place somewhere you will fit in. Be sure to pop into chat and say hey and have a sniff around all the many fun places. My pm is always open if you want to chat or ask any questions. pets the monster

Users who are viewing this thread