Things your fursona would NOT do

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Supporter
26 December 2022
Brazil
Act like the complete opposite of your fursona, or yourself if you don't have one~

-----

wearing a light gray suit, with a dark gray tie

Hi, I am a very serious and sober frog-man who works at Serious & Sober Inc. Very pleased to meet you. Now, if you may excuse me, I am late to attend a meeting with my peers and the CEO to discuss the prospects of company growth. Bye.

EYYY WHAT'S UP DUDEBROS EYYYY WELCOME TO ANOTHER EPISODE OF METABRO'S ADVANCED PUA MLM NFT CRYPTO STRATEGY VIDEOS! TODAY WE'RE LOOKING INTO HOW YOU CAN FIND LADIES THAT ARE INTO DONALD TRUMP NFTS AND GO THROUGH SOME ADVANCED STRATEGIES ON HOW TO CHARM THE MOM JEANS OFF THEM!! I KNOW AS A MALE YOU ARE OPPRESSED BY MODERN SOCIETY BUT WITH MY TEN-STEP PROGRAM EVEN YOU CAN BE RICH AND SWIMMING IN POON-TAAAANGG!! BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK, "THE DUDEBRO METHOD", OUT NOW, AND REMEMBER THAT RIGHT NOW YOU CAN GET 30% OFF ON MY ADVANCED STRATEGY COURSE, JUST CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND USE THE CODE "FERRARISUCCESS"!!! DON'T FORGET TO LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ALSO NFTS OF THE CHANNEL MASCOTS "CONNIE" AND "SCAMMERELLA" ARE NOW AVAILABLE BUT FIRST HERE IS A WORD FROM TODAY'S SPONSOR TESTOSTERONE COLA

I absolutely LOVE money >:) more than any of you idiots. Pff, thank god you're all so exploitable. You can all hate me as much as you want, but I'm the one laughing at you pathetic peasants after using psychoanalysis and using your horniness to get more lovely money~ mmmyes, paywalls.

Also modern architecture is beautiful <3 and should replace this outdated nature thing

<Professionally walks in, looks down upon all the other furries, and turns up his nose>

Ugh, what is that awful smell? <Shakes head slowly, disaproving>

<Sigh>
Well, at least I won't have to be here long, I have so many meetings today, and then I'll have to catch up on the global news. Good thing tonight has a baseball game, God it's been to long since one of those.

After he leaves, without saying goodbye to any of you without a second thought, he makes his way to all the business meetings he has to attend. On his way home he stops at the liqour store in the center of the city, then drives to his massive house in his electric sports car.

At home he watches the baseball game while eating microwaved chicken wings and drinking a case of Coors Light

----

That was so painful to write ;~;

Gosh I just love modern pop music! It's so brilliant how they compress everything, leading to the death of any subtlety between the instruments and voices! Uuuh and man, who really wants to hear a singers natural voice anyway? Those digitally edited vocals have so much more character and richness to them!

Uff <3 not to forget the affable unintelligible lyrics many seem to have these days. Bless the person who invented mumble rap! It's really so cool how much effort they put into making it seem like they can't be bothered to put in any effort at all.

Gosh and I could gush over the dembow riddim all day long! It really doesn't get boring, not even after the 395023823478923 time! Actually, thank god they've replaced these stupid musicians with programms, I hated hearing someone put their heart into an instrument. That was really lame. Yuck. Things are much better these days, you can really hear the cutting of costs :D brilliant

(PS: I have actually heard some nice electronic music that keeps things interesting, just not on modern pop radio.)

Also if we reeeaaaally do need to have those stupid musicians, then the best band by far is Maroon 5.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread