Returning Welcome to the rice field, lovelies~

PC Master Race

21 December 2022
Vietnam
I'm not exactly good at self-introduction (and I've already been here for a good while since the nuke of FA forum anyway)... but what the hell, first time for everything I guess, so let her rip.

I go by Jin. Vietnamese, female ; gamer (PC enjoyer), RPer (mostly SFW), weapon designer, taur enthusiast (they deserve more love), and generally fantasy world-builder/daydreamer, with a hell load of lore in store (and there's probably still more where that came from...).

There're a lot of games I don't play and anime/movies I don't watch, but I may still be somewhat familiar about (thanks to fandom-made wiki lol), so hopefully I have something to offer in return if you feel like being a nerd with me.

When it comes to RPs, music is a MAJOR plus for me, though most of the time I prefer game/anime soundtracks, especially piano or violin pieces. Heavy metal, rap and other types, kinda depend for me.

My sona's, there're two and both are named Jin, but you can go by their colors. Both are taurs ; same as a lot of my other OCs.

Jin Brahamustra (Yellow Jin) is an elephant shapeshifter, whose nation and people are four galaxies' worth and at near the Andromeda galaxy, from the super-big RP I joined and still going right now. She is mother to 100+ children as of now, but that number is certainly going to increase (lol). Her name is a combination of Bahamut and Brahmastra.

Jin Lust-Sin (Red Jin) is an undead familiar from Earth, with her species somewhat based on the hellhound, imp, succubus/incubus and goetia of the Helluva Boss / Hazbin Hotel setting. Her name is from my first version of her, based on the character Jin Kisaragi and his theme song Lust-SIN of the game series Blazblue ; though, she fights more like Ragna Bloodedge (Jin Kisaragi's older brother, also from the same game series).

That's about it for me.

Here to stay, here to slay, and do it my way~

Hey Jin! :D Thank you for your re-introduction and giving newer members like myself the chance to say hi!
I'm not an in the committee of professional introductions but I'd say you did a stellar job!

It's nice to know we have some Asian representation too! I have an odd fascination with Phim Lom Guitars and was fortunate enough to stumble across a compilation album of vietnamese funk rock of the 70s (I think at least it's from the 70s, it's great none the less!)

This may only be our first "nice to make your acquaintances", but I can already tell you slay sister! Keep up the wonderful fantasy worlds you share with us :3

Hey Jin! :D Thank you for your re-introduction and giving newer members like myself the chance to say hi!
I'm not an in the committee of professional introductions but I'd say you did a stellar job!

It's nice to know we have some Asian representation too! I have an odd fascination with Phim Lom Guitars and was fortunate enough to stumble across a compilation album of vietnamese funk rock of the 70s (I think at least it's from the 70s, it's great none the less!)

This may only be our first "nice to make your acquaintances", but I can already tell you slay sister! Keep up the wonderful fantasy worlds you share with us :3
Ahoy there Wuffy !

Happy to be an Asian representative in the lovely community of fluffs (and hope to meet up with folks across the world that enjoy our foods)~

And, my fantasy worlds ? Big thanks to my good friends @Firuthi Dragovic @FitzOblong @The_Happiest_Husky @Fcomega121 @Amepix and @Baron Tredegar for hosting the universe-scaled RP, giving me a chance to bring my ideas to life, and sticking with me along the way ! Without them, the Dominion taurs would probably not be here now~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread