Newcomer A fairy lynx appears!

fairylynx

16 March 2024
UK
fairy-of-mokosh.neocities.org
Hi folks! I'm a lynx who has antennae, so is sort of alien/fairy hehe. I've not yet thought of a name as I've only recently made a fursona, though I've been interested in furry art and stuff for a while longer. Not sure if the coloursheme I have in my pfp right now will be the final one, but I like it at the moment. So excited to join the forum!
:dance:

• Love
Reactions: Van
Welcome to the crazy, never serious <mostly never serious>, Wierd, silly, horny place called the pile! I'm your resident silly horny bunny, feel free to say hi or ask questions.

Speaking of questions, do you like yogurt?

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Hey FairyLynx :D don't worry. I've found that these lovely characters here helped me flesh out my Fursona, on which I'm still working on and finding traits. You'll get there

Hi folks! I'm a lynx who has antennae, so is sort of alien/fairy hehe. I've not yet thought of a name as I've only recently made a fursona, though I've been interested in furry art and stuff for a while longer. Not sure if the coloursheme I have in my pfp right now will be the final one, but I like it at the moment. So excited to join the forum!

Hya, name's Mambi, and it's a pleasure to meetcha! <bows deeply and smiles> Hope you have fun with us lunatics! <giggle>

• Love
Welcome to the crazy, never serious <mostly never serious>, Wierd, silly, horny place called the pile! I'm your resident silly horny bunny, feel free to say hi or ask questions.

Speaking of questions, do you like yogurt?
yesss I love yogurt!! i like plain yogurt and then adding things like homemade jam or honey to it :3 (I also love actimel but am boycotting danone due to their investment in israeli companies so not buying it). Do you like yogurt?

yesss I love yogurt!! i like plain yogurt and then adding things like homemade jam or honey to it :3 (I also love actimel but am boycotting danone due to their investment in israeli companies so not buying it). Do you like yogurt?
Yogurt is the best!
(it's a high commodity here)

Welcome to the Pile ^^

Yes, I like yogurt. I favour Fage Yogurt. Its anti-gravity effect is awesome, but can be troublesome when you have to clean the mess off the ceiling.

• Haha
Reactions: fairylynx

Users who are viewing this thread