Returning A Mutant Dragon appears

Firuthi Dragovic

Supporter
31 December 2022
New York (NOT City)
It's been a while since I did a real introduction.

I go by Firuthi or Frosty - I'd rather not use my real name on here. American male, late 30s, almost certainly gay... heavily into gaming. I do RPs, but in that regard I am not just someone you can message for an RP any time - mine tend to require a bit more thinking. Though once I'm done with the one big RP I'd like my RPs to not be universe-spanning any more - I'd like to stick to one planet or one ship as the focus.

My RPs and my writing... well, I will never recommend reading any of it at work, but it's on the safer side. I have been really tempted to do NSFW writing though...

Fursona is Firuthi. Something of a shapeshifter, but his two most prominent forms are a wingless water dragon, and... a very eldritch monster of a dragon that I'd have to show a picture of to explain properly. He's got eight kids, none of which are dragons. Five otters, an android aardvark, the aardvark's Stand, and a fennec fox he recently adopted. (So yes, for those who remember that rescue from the RP before the forum wipe, that's now canon.)

The number of OCs I have... hoo boy, that could go on for a while. After the mega-RP I am going to have to pare that down somewhat.

Aaand that's me in a nutshell. I'm open for questions.

Users who are viewing this thread