Returning A Refresher from Your Resident Mother Lion~

EverdeenSpark

7 October 2016
Hello, lovelies! I know it says returning, but I never went anywhere! Since everyone is using this as a moment to reintroduce themselves, I figured I’d do the same and say hello to everyone, both new and well-known!

I’m just your buxom lioness who lives to lie around and relax in the shadows, but don’t let that dissuade you from at least saying hi! I’ve been around on the pile since 2014, so I’ve seen many a face!

If you like Disney, the 80s, horror movies, anything along those lines, then we already have something in common!

Hello! I'm Finn, AKA Jackson, and I am happy to meet you! I've been on the site for a short time. I'm still relatively new to the place, but have made tons of friends. If you ever want to chat, I'm willing to listen!

Heya! I didn’t even realize this forum had been around since 2014, you must be one of the original members. Looking forward to seeing you around! :3

Hello Spark :D its nice you stuck around, even after the breach :3 thanks for letting newer folk like myself the opportunity of saying "hi"

Users who are viewing this thread