Yakamaru

Lam i bakhuggu
Supporter
28 December 2022
Somewhere in Norway
Drake - Being Booped.png
I was touched by Autism and I simply just
Drake - Booping a YCH.png

touched it back, because it's the right thing to do. And it's more fun that way. o3o

My previous intro thread got nuked like everyone else's so I thought I may as well create a new one.

There's not that much to say about me, really. I'm a guy from Norway who may or may not commission a tad too much art. ^^''
I work in Logistics and drive a forklift for a living, I drive a cute little Hyundai i30 2012 model and wondering if I should give her a name seeing as I've had her for soon 2 and a half years already coming up soon.

Hey Yakamaru :D we did chat in the Shenanigans section for a bit but a real introduction deserves a real "nice to meet you!"

I think you should totally give her a name :3 trusty companions like that grow on ya!

@Yakamaru we've had our shenanigans together, but you deserve a WELCOME!!!!!

Offers you my customary cup of welcome yogurt

That's sooooo cool you've been driving forklift for so long. They are fun drive, I've driven them for work different times throughout my life. YES! SHE DESERVES A NAME (and fursona) Do you have any in mind?

Also..... Are you able to help me lift a wall up? I may have knocked @Lenago back wall down playing fetch with the pantry hippo*

(Needed to chime in) Vehicle fursonas, is that a thing?
Kinda, I guess. The commonest in the fandom are Aeromorphs, but see also movies like Disney's 'Cars' and the less-well-received 'Planes', plus of course 'Thomas the Tank Engine', 'Budgie the Little Helicopter' and all those kid's TV shows and book series. You put a human face on something and it's basically either anthropomorphic or pareidolia.

Mind you, I may be misunderstanding the intent here. Those are fursonas that ARE anthropomorphic vehicles. Technically, if it's for a vehicle, it would be its 'Humansona' I guess.

I mean, an actual Fursona for a vehicle would look something like this:

d9ori81-9ac4c393-e681-4d55-9efa-f8b875d15a68-4030861081.png

Ooh, hello, by the way! :D

Kinda, I guess. The commonest in the fandom are Aeromorphs, but see also movies like Disney's 'Cars' and the less-well-received 'Planes', plus of course 'Thomas the Tank Engine', 'Budgie the Little Helicopter' and all those kid's TV shows and book series. You put a human face on something and it's basically either anthropomorphic or pareidolia.

Mind you, I may be misunderstanding the intent here. Those are fursonas that ARE anthropomorphic vehicles. Technically, if it's for a vehicle, it would be its 'Humansona' I guess.

I mean, an actual Fursona for a vehicle would look something like this:

View attachment 9869

Ooh, hello, by the way! :D
Yes, I know about these... Except the catbus! Holy cow.

But indeed, my intention was elsewhere: @Bunny Lvr 's idea of assigning a mascot to one's ride is kind of sweet and I was wondering how common it is.

• Love
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Yes, I know about these... Except the catbus! Holy cow.
It's from a well-known anime called 'My Neighbour Totoro' (Studio Ghibli)

I think there might be a remake / live action version coming, but I don't know where I heard that.

• Love
Reactions: Bunny Lvr

Users who are viewing this thread