Suggestion "Creative Things" as a top category in the Forums

Suggest a change.

Wuff-Wuff

Good Boy
Supporter
8 March 2024
Europe
Hello everyone ^^

My blind fluffy butt has recently found out about the Media section outside of the forums. I still want to suggest, if people are down for it, a top category in the forums for Art and creative things.

The reasoning being that beyond the sharing it would also give the chance to start a conversation around a piece; feedback and that nice feeling when someone enjoys a work of art you made.

Whats your opinion on my suggestion?

I was just on my way here to say the same thing.
I've always liked giving (constructive) criticism, and I'd like to get back into writing again.
+1

Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Plus, this could include my idea for a place to discuss fursuits that people make, wear, or are thinking of making, instead of having its own thread, like I had suggested.

It even made me wonder why the Art section has not been rebuilt since the breach. There used to be threads about drawings, stories, crafts, music, and even a smol marketplace for people selling/looking for comms.
+1

P.s. I do understand that things can be more difficult to manage when it gets bigger with a limited number of staff members, so I guess we could try a shorter version? Like maybe one Creative Things section that features thread tags, like Drawing, Writing, Crafts, Music, etc, similarly to the tag system available on the RP section.

Last edited:
It even made me wonder why the Art section has not been rebuilt since the breach. There used to be threads about drawings, stories, crafts, music, and even a smol marketplace for people selling/looking for comms.
+1

P.s. I do understand that things can be more difficult to manage when it gets bigger with a limited number of staff members, so I guess we could try a shorter version? Like maybe one Creative Things section that features thread tags, like Drawing, Writing, Crafts, Music, etc, similarly to the tag system available on the RP section.

I think this would be a wonderful idea having a creative section for personal pieces & works, whereas ‘games, movies, non-personal media.. etc’ could easily be mashed together in a miscellaneous category (instead of the current “Games, Movies & music”).

Users who are viewing this thread