Deer`s stuff

Cross-stitch.
I designed the scheme and embroidered it. I still love embroidery kits (although I can't waste my time on them now), I really do. But these little embroideries are entirely my work, and there will be many more.

These are magnets, although they could also be patches. Also, I could add a string and decorate the Christmas tree with them if I wanted.
Наутилус.jpg Карнотавр выш.jpg Вомбат магнит.jpg Магнит Ютораптор.jpg Барсук выш.jpg Магнит. Сипуха.jpg Эволюция Тай.jpg

Bookmark and "petit point" - micro embroidery technique
Закладка. Полярный заяц.jpg петит пойнт суслик.jpg

You're an absolutely insane artist Eyleifr! With so many different mediums! I adore the embroidery Owl :D amongst many things tbh.

prajd-manf2023-jpg.9943

This one is absolutely adorable <3

Oh, I see! That's a good tactic :D so when the time comes you can pick what you fancy doing the most?
I guess different techniques also have different strengths in expression too :3

Thanks for sharing. I hope you'll keep us posted on further art 🙏

so when the time comes you can pick what you fancy doing the most?
Nope. I like it all, and I do it all.
Tired of drawing? - Embroidery.
Tired of embroidering? - Ferting.
Suitable for me.

Thanks for sharing. I hope you'll keep us posted on further art 🙏
Thanks also, I hope it will be interesting for you to wander here.

Reactions: metatherat
you are a deer of many talents :O
My favorite is the squirrel, of course, haha. The rodentpals just gnaw their way into my heart really easily :3
Only labor. I was lucky that in my early childhood, close relatives spared no money to buy plasticine and other stationery.

I like it too. The original illustration looked like this
1720976774410.png
A micro-rat will always say a good word. A kind squeak.

• Love
Only labor. I was lucky that in my early childhood, close relatives spared no money to buy plasticine and other stationery.

I like it too. The original illustration looked like this
View attachment 9978
A micro-rat will always say a good word. A kind squeak.
squeaks kindly a lot :3

You know, that illustration suddenly feels really familiar. Was that one of Beatrix Potter's illustrations? I am sure I have seen it before but can't quite place it 🤔

squeaks kindly a lot :3

You know, that illustration suddenly feels really familiar. Was that one of Beatrix Potter's illustrations? I am sure I have seen it before but can't quite place it 🤔
No, actually, not at all. The author of the illustrations is Ekaterina Borodacheva.

To my surprise, Beatrix doesn't have many illustrations. But I understand why you're thinking about her:3 I have one unfinished embroidery with Beatrix rabbits.

• Love
Embroidery with sequins:
Попуг.jpg

ACEO Pokemon cards (paper application):
Карточка. Гровайл.jpg АСЕО тайф Х.jpg

Suddenly wanted to make a parody of Mario with the characters of one commissioner (the first screen, the ferret and the wombat belong to him).
The second and third screens of the "quest point and click" in redwall setting ( if it could be) with my OCs.
Саллио и вамбоузер WM.png Квест рэдволл wm.png Квест рэдволл (альт2) wm.png
Авы с вотеркой.jpg

Volumetric (3d) wool felting and ribbon embroidery (Angora goat, belongs to an artist in FA):
Eiolf.jpg

Kinusaiga - application of scraps of different fabrics. "A needle-free patchwork". Glue and needle are not needed.
The author of the technique is Japanese. She uses silk (possibly other fabrics) and wooden planks. I was thinking about using boards, but using them would be really expensive and very difficult to work with. In my area, the softest and most affordable wood is cedar. It is better to use it for artistic carving.:carrotcake:

I've been wanting to try this technique for a long time. It needs sooo many scraps.
The underlayer is made of the same material (by now I have done another (3👇) work in this technique, on a different basis - it works great).

It was still a good attempt, but the material did not allow enough to unfold. In addition, I was crafting Twilight at a time when I was already happily waiting for the delivery of new scraps of fabric, a lot of different ones (they are superrr)
1717356643.hornedhut_кинусаига_буизель.jpg Твайлайт.jpg

The third attempt. Wonderful new patches have arrived! Just amazing fabric samples, gave me a lot of pleasure.
Дискорд.jpg
I used extruded polystyrene as a base (before that I used styrofoam). I decided to stop on this basis, as it is extremely pleasant to work with. Yes, small parts still fall in, but the detail, ease of cutting and the ability to "roll out" the finished product to reduce the gaps is incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread