Give the poster below you an Unique Sona Trait - for them to describe

metatherat

20 December 2022
As furries, our furry selves naturally need to have some unique exciting trait, so that we do not all end up as generic foxes and such.
So! In this game, give the next poster a new cool fancy schmansy sona trait - but do not describe it beyond just giving a simple noun and maybe an adjective or two.
It is the next poster's job to describe how the given trait actually manifests.

(The resulting trait does not necessarily need to be a physical trait, either, but can also be cultural, metaphysical, societal, connected to your sona's interests or job, a fancy superpower... anything you can think of)

Also give the next poster a new trait to describe, after describing yours.

-----------
EXAMPLE:

Poster 1:
"Strawberries"

Poster 2:
"My sona now operates a little roadside stall that sells strawberries. Which come out of his butt. The stall is very popular."
"And for the next poster: Electric hat"
-----------

Right, you get it. And to get us started, the next poster's new sona trait is:

Delightful goo

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
You'd think that Meta's paws would be really strong now, but sadly as a Halloween bat, he does not have any paws. Instead, his father is now really strong. 😜

Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff and Faust
I can stretch any person by pulling them really hard in very specific places until they turn into a cracking piece of tail.

The Azerbaijan Postal Service.

My Sona can, since 2001, find out the exact whereabouts of parcels being delivered by Azerpost using an integrated IPS.light tracking system in the left hemisphere of his brain :3 just give me the tracking number and I'll tell you!

Jamaican Sound System

Meta now has a little hatch with a conveyor belt in his torso, from which he can produce Jamaican brand boomboxes. Consumer electronics, ho! (They are covered with white-and-grey fur, very luxurious)

Pumpkin spice

All the Jack O'Lanterns now contain my hidden cameras so I can secretly watch how you deal with Trick or Treaters.
... oh SPICE! Sorry, my ears are blocked!

Granola Musket

With this power, I-... nah, who am I kidding, am musteloid, meaning I'm looooong and flexible. Spilo can already scurry through places (like water) :3

Smell-o-vision! Meaning, you can smell smells through the screen of your phone or computer, hehehe

• Love
Oh :D now I don't have to check who's online
sniff sniff
Yep :3 Spilo is online faints

Skunk-Resistance! Finally one can sniff Skunk Butts without the exciting danger that comes with it... awww :( wait that was half the fun.

• Haha
Reactions: Spilo
Skunk-Resistance! Finally one can sniff Skunk Butts without the exciting danger that comes with it... awww :( wait that was half the fun.
Well, I'm also a skunk, so I already got that power too! Meaning, well :P

Shine-in-the-light body. Ooooo

• Wow
I can finally join the Pawlice ^w^ the traffice Pawlice :3 Weeeooooweeeoooooo I'm here to redirect you and the rest of traffic sir, please do not shout profanities at me or else I will have to put these pink fluffy handcuffs on you!

Super Patience for the stupidity of man!

• Haha
Reactions: Spilo
I'm now great at playing solo card games to distract me from idiots.

Scooby Doo Villain.

• Haha
Meta can now take off a mask to reveal that he was a bald ape all along! Time to hoot obnoxiously and start beating chest and using a credit card to buy products :O

Ominous Latin Chanting

Users who are viewing this thread