Harry Potter

TequilaFox

Supporter
30 January 2021
Denmark
Hey all

so it is no secret i do love HP. And let me say it J.K. Rowling sucks and is a horrible person IRL/Twitter. But because a British hag with tons of money wants to shame trans people and say they are not men or women. Do not mean I like the series. It is most likely because the movies came out when I was 9-10 and it is one of the first films I saw in cinema. And now that I recently rewatched the movie and have started listening to some of the books, I am kind of looking forward to the HBO series. There is a few things I do like to think about and would like to listen to other people's opinions.

So first lets talk Dombeldor who did it better:
Richard Haris or Michael Gambon?

Personal it is hard. I love Haris in the first tow movies because he is so calm and relaxed and totally a man I would trust as headmaster of a school of trolls, goblins, centaur and so on. He also looks the part like a true wizard. And I love the story how his granddaughter loved the books so he said yes. Also I know that Christofor Colombus gets some hate for the first movies. But I will stand by and say it has a place in my heart.

Now Gambon did excellent also and I love that he did his take and not tried to copy Haris. Also in the later movies where Dombeldor is more in some action scene i can't see Haris pulling them of as well as Gambon do. The scene with the fountain where he has to drink is so dramatic and i love it

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Sorry but I gotta share this. JK Rowling's bigotry is baked into the media she created
276304946_635304824568997_5921070079700728569_n.jpg

Posting this as one of the apparent "dangers to children" that she actively puts at risk every day. She's using the profits from Harry Potter to actively hurt folk like me.
She donates lots of her vast riches to anti LGBT charity's including ones that believe in conversion therapy.

I'm not telling you what to like, I'm just asking that you be more critical of the media you consume and if you want to enjoy Harry Potter, Please pirate the stuff so she doesn't get payed for it.

Users who are viewing this thread