Newcomer Heyo!

Jazz

>:3
Supporter
16 March 2024
Canada
bsky.app
Hiya, I’m Jazz! Just a shapeshifting demony lizard who is looking for a place to belong. I work in a bakery and enjoy drawing/studying, and adore watching others play classic games.

I was apart of Weasyl forums when that was a thing years ago, and have been on a few temporary forums since (although sadly none have lasted). So, every so often I’ll go looking for new furry/art forums to be apart of.. and I’ve seemed to have stumbled across this gem!

Really looking forward to being here, and hope to meet some folks. I struggle sometimes with direct dm’s, but am trying my best to be more social! 🧡

Last edited:
Hi yo! I'm sure you'll find your place here. People here are great, you can be as loud or quiet as you please. I'm a silly bunny, feel free to come say hi and ask any questions you might have. Enjoy yourself!

Reactions: Jazz
Hiya, I’m Jazz! Just a shapeshifting demony lizard who is looking for a place to belong. I work in a bakery and enjoy drawing/studying, and adore watching others play classic games.

I was apart of Weasyl forums when that was a thing years ago, and have been on a few temporary forums since (although sadly none have lasted). So, every so often I’ll go looking for new furry/art forums to be apart of.. and I’ve seemed to have stumbled across this gem!

Really looking forward to being here, and hope to meet some folks. I struggle sometimes with direct dm’s, but am trying my best to be more social! 🧡

Welcome to the pile! Mambi here, pleased to meetcha! <the sleek black cat bows deeply over his tail> Hope you have fun!

Well, gotta run and spread some chaos, please enjoy yourself and have a ball. See ya!

<with glowing eyes the cat opens a shimmering rift in the air in front of him, He waves and dives into the rift, disappearing as it reseals behind him>

Hey Jazz :D it truthfully is a great place you stumble upon. What are you studying atm?
Ah I phrased that weird, sorry! I more meant doing both personal comfort-zone art & studying different/advanced techniques. Eventually I’d love to go further and do animation, but before I can run I need to walk :P

Oh! Would you feel comfortable sharing some of your art :D? I'm always a sucker for artistic expression

I adore the way you add these slightly liberal brush strokes to such a great effect: From the furr on the fox girls chin to the shading on the lady's face
The snowy landscape one too! How you played with the light is beautiful! :3

Users who are viewing this thread