Returning Hi again

The good news is that, yeah, a decade's worth of millions of forum threads were lost, but media uploads, private messages, pretty much everything else, was all still intact. Think a couple users got deleted though, but that's about it, everything else was safe. So there's that at least. Luckily in my case, 90% of my activity is in PMs so I luckily didn't lose much.

Dopy DID have a backup plan with Google Drive but apparently lost the info for it a long time ago. But we've got a backup in place now.

The good news is that, yeah, a decade's worth of millions of forum threads were lost, but media uploads, private messages, pretty much everything else, was all still intact. Think a couple users got deleted though, but that's about it, everything else was safe. So there's that at least. Luckily in my case, 90% of my activity is in PMs so I luckily didn't lose much.

Dopy DID have a backup plan with Google Drive but apparently lost the info for it a long time ago. But we've got a backup in place now.
That’s good. What do you think the chances are that another breach happens?

Users who are viewing this thread