Returning Kimber Vaile - A regal fox arrives

Kimber Vaile

23 December 2022
The graceful and effeminate fox noble from afar among the lands known as the Furaffinity Forums, settles once more on the lands of Furrypile. :P
I've never been one for talking excessively about myself, but, love retro games, an avid historian (Classical, Bronze age expertise), and part time writer. Sometimes a little sassy, but generally well meaning!

As always, a pleasure to be in presence of good company.

Hello Kimber :D oh we do like a bit of Sass around here! .... well I do at least ^w^ that your into history is really cool! Im no expert but I do enjoy reading and learning about the past. Especially music (I tend to go back in time rather than catch up with the latest music trends if I'm looking for "something new" to listen to).

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Reactions: Kimber Vaile
Hello Kimber :D oh we do like a bit of Sass around here! .... well I do at least ^w^ that your into history is really cool! Im no expert but I do enjoy reading and learning about the past. Especially music (I tend to go back in time rather than catch up with the latest music trends if I'm looking for "something new" to listen to).

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Always glad to mingle with the local fur and have much needed discourse about the most important matters in life. Like whether I should buy a new set of earrings, or whether this shirt looks too tacky. You know, cultured things!

In all seriousness, it's great to have a passion, music is always a great conversation starter and with quite rich history.
In any case, appreciate the welcome, Wuff.

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Welcome back, We have never met but I know your returning so I figured welcome back is an apt greeting :)

Welcome Back @Kimber Vaile covers you in glitter
Nope, I don't know you.....yet. I am happy to have the opportunity. My name is Sarah, you'll see me here <pointing to the spot I am standing in>, there <points over there> and all around <gestures to the whole pile> so grab yourself a yogurt and settle in. If you have any questions or just wanna chat, pm me, my warren is always welcoming!

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Welcome Back @Kimber Vaile covers you in glitter
Nope, I don't know you.....yet. I am happy to have the opportunity. My name is Sarah, you'll see me here <pointing to the spot I am standing in>, there <points over there> and all around <gestures to the whole pile> so grab yourself a yogurt and settle in. If you have any questions or just wanna chat, pm me, my warren is always welcoming!
Ah, the glitterbomb welcome, always a classic! In any case, quite glad to be here! Appreciate the sunny attitude and optimism, life's what you make it I think. Too short to be bitter! Very nice of you to offer. I'll be sure to take ya up on that sometime when I get a chance.

Such a wholesome community here. Really sweet honestly!

Hi Kimber! Nice to see ya again. Regal, huh? Well, I'll give you regal, based on your vocabulary alone. I've always thought you'd be a good fiction writer, have you tried your paw at it before?

Hi Kimber! Nice to see ya again. Regal, huh? Well, I'll give you regal, based on your vocabulary alone. I've always thought you'd be a good fiction writer, have you tried your paw at it before?
Aww, you're too kind Simo! You're quite an accomplished writer yourself you know! Best fur I've ever roleplayed with! I have wrote some fiction before, but as with many things I start not quite finished. Sadly a rather impatient muse at times. Haha. Hope you've been doing well over there in Skunk Hollow!

Aww, you're too kind Simo! You're quite an accomplished writer yourself you know! Best fur I've ever roleplayed with! I have wrote some fiction before, but as with many things I start not quite finished. Sadly a rather impatient muse at times. Haha. Hope you've been doing well over there in Skunk Hollow!
Why is it always so much easier to start than finish writing projects? I'm very much the same way. The good thing is you can always go back to them later, and sometimes, after time away, things magically jell. Well, maybe not magically, but time can bring a few insights here and again.

Users who are viewing this thread