Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

Its his FAF user name :D yay!
Wrong! It was one my many FAF usernames. (Long story... 👀)
Assuming you mean FA, also wrong. It is "Endannoy" -- a contraction of "EndlessAnnoyance"!
Study up, mutt, this will be on the exam! >:v
(Also damn the hidden favourites, sneaky!)
Hey man, if you're so desperate for niche fetish content, there are other places you can go... :v

Wrong! It was one my many FAF usernames. (Long story... 👀)
Assuming you mean FA, also wrong. It is "Endannoy" -- a contraction of "EndlessAnnoyance"!
Study up, mutt, this will be on the exam! >:v
Aaah OwO; y- yes EA....
Hmmh... EA...
Wait you're the guy that ruined Battlefield and other gaming franchises! Get him! >:O
(Actually I do appreciate the word play there :D)
Hey man, if you're so desperate for niche fetish content, there are other places you can go... :v
Who was talking about niche fetish content uou I was merely interested in your art preferences, but I guess that means those hidden favourites are niche fetish content, you pervert >:U!
Floats by on an inner tube, wearing a Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses while sipping a drink with a tiny umbrella.
o: huh... I always thought ducks could float all by themselves

Nuh-uh! You're the perv! It's basically you're whole personality!
Who sniffs butts? Who licks various balls? You! You dirty boy! >:v
Well... ehm... granted I may have possibly done all those things û//û; but at least I don't hide it behind a website's function ùoú

Also this new name of yours >:| it took me a while, but I recall playing Ballsquest 2 online with someone who had the exact same user name!

adult-duck-costume.jpg

am I doing this right

Users who are viewing this thread