Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

Actualy o: how did you reach me Guifrog? Are your legs that strong? I must admit, I do respect the thigh and calf muscles! :D
There was like, a corner in the busy street, then a green pipe popped out from the clothing shop wall and sucked me to the void. A parakoopa greeted me as I kept traveling, asked me if I was there to play family-sized board games, I said no thanks and then ended up here
Can you hear my cries for help, as well!? 😫
Oh sure, maybe I can get a float for you... hold on

stretches tongue into nowhere, bringing @Lenago 's top hat with it, draws a green round float from it and throws it at you. Then, I return the hat, again stretching my tongue. It ends up on the top of a camel hump

There was like, a corner in the busy street, then a green pipe popped out from the clothing shop wall and sucked me to the void. A parakoopa greeted me as I kept traveling, asked me if I was there to play family-sized board games, I said no thanks and then ended up here

stretches tongue into nowhere, bringing @Lenago 's top hat with it, draws a green round float from it and throws it at you. Then, I return the hat, again stretching my tongue. It ends up on the top of a camel hump
I like that frog guy :3 he always makes a lot of sense.

You can always turn to him for answers!
Especially advanced philosophical theory!
Totally! :D I once asked him for advice because I was caught up in some drama with my partner. He told me something along the lines of: "When cats rain on dogs, that's when you need an umbrella the most. You don't want them finding illuminous fleas in your fur out there on the streets in broad day light. Dr. Freezegood would not approve!"

My partner and I broke up, but I learned a valuable lesson that day :'3

Oh no! Does anybody have an UN-SQUASHING POTION!?
reaches under the tiger to check Meta's belt

Rat transformation, rat transformation, rat transformation, uuuh platypus-rat hybrid transformation, pretty niche! Ehm...

Aha! throws UN-SQUASHING POTION at Meta, but it only cancels his subsctription to the Squash-court down the road

Aww bugger :(

* stands behind you holding a pot over my head*

Alright Mr.Tongue ringler, where is my hat?

reaches under the tiger to check Meta's belt

Rat transformation, rat transformation, rat transformation, uuuh platypus-rat hybrid transformation, pretty niche! Ehm...

Aha! throws UN-SQUASHING POTION at Meta, but it only cancels his subsctription to the Squash-court down the road

Aww bugger :(
in @Lenago's pantry, his squashes vanish

* stands behind you holding a pot over my head*

Alright Mr.Tongue ringler, where is my hat?
Hurry up and tell me where my hat is @Guifrog i want to go home to make some squash soup before some random shenanigan messes it up!
I-I didn't give you back? Errmmmm hold on
stretches tongue again
nabs something that feels like a hat, retracts tongue
catches the saucepan and hands it to you

There!

Users who are viewing this thread