Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

Cookies for everyone!!!

I should try to make some. But I only have a small portable oven to make pizza and stuff like that😬

• Love
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Watches the coyote take the cookie from you, then eat it

Ehe, it seems the coyote was big, and you were smol, and that's how he was able to take the cookie so easily :3
Sounds logical. But the joke is on the coyote, because I did not want that cookie anyway. It was sour. And I did not like the color, or the shape :I

Sounds logical. But the joke is on the coyote, because I did not want that cookie anyway. It was sour. And I did not like the color, or the shape :I
Hmmmhmmm owo Aha!

tells the coyote that he is wonderful and beautiful and lovely, then asks him to sing for me

:D nya! I win! I heard the coyote's wonderful singing voice ^w^

forgets about the cookie that is on the floor clearly free for the taking since the coyote dropped it in order to sing

forgets about the cookie that is on the floor clearly free for the taking since the coyote dropped it in order to sing
looks up after eating the cookie
I did not want it at all, I just ate it out of vermin duty :3
Feel free to give me any other cookies that you may have, I will bravely consign myself into eating them even if I do not like the shape!
eeee so deliciouss

The coyote then takes out his ACME gun, points it at @metatherat, and fires a laser that teleports the cookie from the rat's stomach to his mouth in one piece, eating it
Ooh! I suddenly feel hungry again! Luckyy, now I can eat more tasty stuff, I thought the rat-body was at max capacity!
starts foraging
finds the win while foraging
rat-grab

• Haha
Forages poison, eats it

Does this count as a win too?
Eee!!! Don't eat that!! It is dirty.
luckily, that coyote fires his teleport gun thing at your stomach, teleporting the poison to his stomach. Also his unique sona trait is poison immunity, so everyone lucked out in that regard

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread