Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

glares

....then WHY do you want to pick my lock?
I thought that having two ways into the pantry would mean less crowding :3
Half of the time there are so many rodents trying to get in that there practically is a wall made of rodents back there! Which is convenient, because that's the only kind of wall you've got.
le gasp
You bastard! No, never! Liar liar, pants on fire! I hope you rot! 😠
Don't be silly, foxpal, what a silly accusation. None of us wears any pants :3

Amen Brother :'3 you know Foxpal, I used to be a cynical atheist before I met Frogpal. Now I believe pretty much everything is possible.
Thats some nonsens better take the win
:O oh yeah! It's about the win!

chants the sacret words

blbjaskforgkbbjvuawbblekrtuqYRURWEIRAPOEAPSKELRAIOFJIUEAHWMIEBHEUYFIHAOWEIUNVHIWNAE

the win magically appears in my hands

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I must say i am vibing with this song has never heard it before but it's such a groovy song.

anyway.......AD Break
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Sun goes down over a Mexican balcony. A young Fox in a flower dress stairs over the ocean....she has one thing in her mind.

Blaaaaancoooo
We flash back to a masked party and the fox goes over to another stanger drinking a clear liquid.

¿Cómo te llamas y qué bebes?

*The stangers leans in and hands her a bottle and wisper."
Blaaaaaancoooooooo

The stanger disappear and the young fox looks with passion after him and when at the bottle where his number is on and turns it and see the label

1714846177142.png

Fox Cola Blanco........Fell the latin boubeling heat

fox GIF
I rather Boing than boop

Fortunately, the smell of my skunk pee is way too strong on the win that it teleports into my hand, without any other smell or fluids but mine!

Oops, wrong thread I guess. Hmm..

Sprays the electronics and control table of the funny hat shaped Death Star >:3

Users who are viewing this thread