Suggestion More gender options

Suggest a change.

Van

Plain and simple
Supporter
4 March 2024
Edinburgh
I feel like the site needs more gender options as I have seen a few gender nonconforming folk on here and it would be real nice to just have.
It doesn't need to be fancy, instead of having choices it could be a box you can fill in whatever you want.

My gender is not recognised in my country but it would be nice to have it recognised in my home online.

I feel like the site needs more gender options as I have seen a few gender nonconforming folk on here and it would be real nice to just have.
It doesn't need to be fancy, instead of having choices it could be a box you can fill in whatever you want.

My gender is not recognised in my country but it would be nice to have it recognised in my home online.

Doesn't "Male", "Female", "Neither", "Both" and "Other" pretty much cover all the possibilities?

• Wow
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Doesn't "Male", "Female", "Neither", "Both" and "Other" pretty much cover all the possibilities?
Sort of, but they felt kinda limiting or just not enough.

I always picked other because of my fluid nature feeling like neither covered my exact nature. and in faf I just picked my biological one as I used to think it was enough iirc.

Users who are viewing this thread