Predators Vs. Prey

Oops, sorry, it was me. I ate the Ivy Pepper

I didn't know it was stolen though, that lady who sold it to me said it was fresh from the pantry pepper fields... hmmm, but now that I think of it, that pantry lady looked suspicious... though the pepper was delicious! :P

Boy, rum running really is a dog eat dog world...or skunk eat cat world 😅😅

so, have everyone elses past few days been ok?
well yeah, for the last days before this post I've been okay, opened commisions and 3 days later FA was hacked so, I'm doing meh right now, but trying to feel better

I didn't even know the thing had eyes :O
idly wonders what would be Bitlocker's fursona species

I hope they are all still being like mega furry, wherever they are :O

consults MANEY-RAT-MANEY DICTIONARY and roarks tentatively some more :3
Arsqueaak :3
I hope so tooo! Awoooorrwow :3

Bunny is back bitches!
Fast And Furious Im Back Bitches GIF by The Fast Saga
Welcome back hottie bun 😋
\* boops*

well yeah, for the last days before this post I've been okay, opened commisions and 3 days later FA was hacked so, I'm doing meh right now, but trying to feel better

I hope so tooo! Awoooorrwow :3

Welcome back hottie bun 😋
\* boops*

(Try not to worry too much about it, man. I was pretty distraught about it earlier too, but they seem to be slowly getting it under control now, and it doesn't seem to be the kind of breach where everything is lost or something like that. We just need to keep our paws crossed :D )

Sprinkles with millions of tulips
Yaayyy!! millioms of tulips!
\* Swims on them and spits a mini fountain of tullips while swiming* :3
joins you Yaaaaay Maney ^w^!
Yaaay friendsss!! :3

(Try not to worry too much about it, man. I was pretty distraught about it earlier too, but they seem to be slowly getting it under control now, and it doesn't seem to be the kind of breach where everything is lost or something like that. We just need to keep our paws crossed :D )
(I'll try to, it is a bit harder as I've let my emotions vent a bit instead of bottling them, but I'll surely be better soon!
I'll keep my paws crossed for the best still! and focus on happier stuff :D)

Users who are viewing this thread