Predators Vs. Prey

View attachment 10337
Kéké being a sweetheart as a huge influx of Brazilian furs say farewell to Twitter in my country (it’s getting blocked) and arrive to BlueSky >w<
Eee, I love the migrating furthings :3
*pours KIBBLE POTION into a bowl for Linda and Lindo (I rattsume those are their names) :3
Is BlueSky a good site :3? I've mainly stayed well away from websites like Twitter all my life, so I have no clue.
It's very similar to Twitter, I personally prefer sites like webforums, ones that are not quite as intensely focused on the present moment. It's hard to find or view older stuff on Twitter or BlueSky, everything is super focused on the current stuff and I don't really like that. But that's just a personal preference :3

Reactions: Guifrog
Awww, that's adorable!!

On the good side, that huge influx could be a HUGE BOOST to that other site and help it onto become the new safe haven for artists and furs after twitter... little by little :P
Right! I’ve already seen literally thousands of furries publishing content on BlueSky even before the Brazilian migration, thanks to a specific feed that gathers the bulk of them, called FurryList. In fact, they had over 20,000 furry users, and now there’s… about 33,000… for now.

Lots of them saying ‘hello’ to us there by the way, and making campaigns to promote Brazilian artists :3

Is BlueSky a good site :3? I've mainly stayed well away from websites like Twitter all my life, so I have no clue.

It’s very similar to Twitter, sans trending topics, plus custom feeds. I mostly follow the furry and VR stuff. And coincidentally or not, on the same day Musk was asked to name a legal representative of Twitter in Brazil and did not comply, BlueSky profile announced, in English and Portuguese:

IMG_0582.jpeg

Reactions: metatherat
mrefnnhfeuld1.jpeg

sleep mode: activate

Users who are viewing this thread