Predators Vs. Prey

Still a thousand times better than a face-flattening butt to the face, or a smelly butt to the face, no?

Giggle
Yes... I can manage
Reverse-boops self
Nose is successfully pulled instead of pushed
de-flattens face
Eeeeh Hello dear Frog :D We haven't successfully come up with a new and improved FP greeting yet @Guifrog , but as you can see we're trying!

And Ben has set up some Himalayan Salt Walls :3 we're getting more snazzy at least. Not sure why the trap though.

closes eyes as I hold my face towards the pan

Alright @Spilo >w< gentle this time!
Because Ben wants to make sure I don't go away D:
His tough-love measures might make my skin burn someday D:
I rhymed unintentionally... yay

That's a great sona idea :3
I want to make a snuck OC.
....he works in a copper mine. his favorite music is folk metal. his special ability is forehead lasers.
Yes... I can manage
Reverse-boops self
Nose is successfully pulled instead of pushed
de-flattens face

Because Ben wants to make sure I don't go away D:
His tough-love measures might make my skin burn someday D:
I rhymed unintentionally... yay
tries to make sure you don't go away by pouring LILYPAD POTION onto some POND POTION

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Oh hey @Lenago ^w^ what a great day for a swim!

And looks like you wanted to wash your clothes at the same time :3 you are a very cunning fox, aren't you, always inventing practical ways for your house hold chores. I really do like the "giant-hole-in-house-wall" approach for ventialtion too! :D

gifts water breathing potion (minecraft era tech one not a POTION)
Woah :O you have those Ben? How much a bottle?

And looks like you wanted to wash your clothes at the same time :3 you are a very cunning fox, aren't you, always inventing practical ways for your house hold chores. I really do like the "giant-hole-in-house-wall" approach for ventialtion too! :D
* lots of angry feeling bubbles bubble into the surface of the pond

Woah :O you have those Ben? How much a bottle?
shows chest full of them, but its an ender chest, so it looks empty to you

Users who are viewing this thread