Predators Vs. Prey

isn't it getting close to the time we turn you into a flying fox?
It is! Although I prefer to think of the battos more like they're flying rodents. To go with the whole theme that I have going on here, with the squeakiness and the rodentness and such.

(I know the chiroptera pals are actually their own order and all)
(watches the order of chiroptera go around wearing robes and taking solemn vows)

It is! Although I prefer to think of the battos more like they're flying rodents. To go with the whole theme that I have going on here, with the squeakiness and the rodentness and such.

(I know the chiroptera pals are actually their own order and all)
(watches the order of chiroptera go around wearing robes and taking solemn vows)
messes with your potions so you become a flying fox instead of a standard bat

Ooooooh! It'd be my first time on here during halloween ^w^ Looking good @Lenago I must say, Purple suits you!

What kind of scary thing are you usually @BenTheVaporeon ? Gosh, I should check my closet for some costumes!
not 100% sure, i know i was the imposter one year but that was long ago, might of been the knife mushrooms before i made them into a normal character(they are technically the mushrooms leader)
might of done my ai generation of a small white furred dog dieing in lava i made long ago to set ma computer my grandma was going to use background as

but i am not sure this year
-----------
update it might of been deep sea vaporeon last year
----------------------------
1727353001384.png
might be this guy

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: metatherat

Users who are viewing this thread