Predators Vs. Prey

(my character rarely tries to help with that, especially with this icon as they really would just fire a rocket at it, and that would be counterproductive)

• Haha
Reactions: Fcomega121
(I’m stuck in the pantry door)
keeps watching for t-34's as this happens
Well since @Lenago seemed to have gotten better in an instance ^w^ look at his healthy legs running like crazy! I guess I should help Uni!

But how... hmm... Ben can that Panzerschreck also shoot a doggo wearing a ghost costume by any chance :O I could shoot myself into Uni and then free him with the biggest hug ever!

• Haha
Well since @Lenago seemed to have gotten better in an instance ^w^ look at his healthy legs running like crazy! I guess I should help Uni!

But how... hmm... Ben can that Panzerschreck also shoot a doggo wearing a ghost costume by any chance :O I could shoot myself into Uni and then free him with the biggest hug ever!
all ben based weapons will auto fire if a dog enters their line of sight, usually, also without the trigger most of the time

if it can harm ghosts, isn't known, the fragments from the explosion are probably normal type, but the blast itself might count as fire, not sure
the rockets were meant to attack steel armor, so that would imply fire type

this might, mean it can harm you if its a direct hit

all ben based weapons will auto fire if a dog enters their line of sight, usually, also without the trigger most of the time

if it can harm ghosts, isn't known, the fragments from the explosion are probably normal type, but the blast itself might count as fire, not sure
the rockets were meant to attack steel armor, so that would imply fire type

this might, mean it can harm you if its a direct hit
O-.... Oh my Ben owo y-... you're quite in the halloween spirit aren't you!

I meant more like:
Step 1. - Take explosive round out of Panzerschreck
Step 2. - Place dog (hey, that's me :D hello Ben! I'm here!) in Panzerschreck
Step 3. - Fire dog at stuck dragon
Step 4. - The Impact of the super glomp will free dragon from being stuck

I'm sure nothing will go wrong :3

O-.... Oh my Ben owo y-... you're quite in the halloween spirit aren't you!

I meant more like:
Step 1. - Take explosive round out of Panzerschreck
Step 2. - Place dog (hey, that's me :D hello Ben! I'm here!) in Panzerschreck
Step 3. - Fire dog at stuck dragon
Step 4. - The Impact of the super glomp will free dragon from being stuck

I'm sure nothing will go wrong :3
the tube just shocks you a bit as that is all the trigger does to ignite the rocket

What?

the tube just shocks you a bit as that is all the trigger does to ignite the rocket
OwO Eeep! Reminds me of my times at the Spank Pantry Parlour with @EndlessAnnoyance

Hmmh :( darn

Sorry Uni, still don't know how to get you unstuck :O but hey :D there's Lenago, maybe he knows a way to-

Man yesterday was so scary, glad i mannaged to lose that - * looks at @Wuff-Wuff * HOLY CRUD CAKES ITS STILL HERE!!! * runs to another closed window and crashes out of it *

Screams after Lenago with a voice that sounds like a banshee's shriek

DON'T FORGET TO GET THE DRAGON LUBE ^w^!!

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread