Predators Vs. Prey

So I was nice enough to teach @Wuff-Wuff the game and start a round just to have the preds take advantage
how rude GIF

+1

• Haha
Reactions: Spilo and Wuff-Wuff
There needs to be a glossary for all these symbols, bunnies get so confused ÷~¿

+1
Ooooh those symbols! Hmmh~ well the whole ">w<" is supposed to indicate closed eyes with a doggy smile and "u///u" is supposed to be closed eyes with a blush.

+1

Oh, I tend to view those as minimalistic emojis, of sorts. Like OwO, with two huge eyes made of “O” and a mischievous smile represented by “w”

$̷̢̧̛̲͓̜͉̟̖͎̠͕̄͒͌̈́͑&̶͉͎̰͈̥̯̟̻̝͙͍̐̀̊@̵̨̨̫̮̫̜͇̣̱̼̳̱̑̿̽́̓̆̀̄̔̈́̈̕͘͘͜͠£̸̛̛̥̬̭̞̠͉̥̆̄̃͊̆͗̀͝͝€̷̫̱̻͙̩̫̋͛͆¥̵̨͖̦̌̄̄̓̾̓̀̃̐͛̀̾̆͠ͅ#̷̘͑͂͐̍̈́̈́̐̉́̓͌%̶̨̱̳̯͕̺̯̻͚͔̎̍̈́͗̀̔́͊̒͋̉́̆͝≠̙̦̺͙̞̠̮̬̝̝̲̂̔̈́̀ͅ•̶͍̳̹̝̼͕͂̅̽̓̑¥̸̧̧͙̞͕̻̳̣̮̉͋̋̎̒̊̇̀̂͛͐̕͠͠’̶̨̤̥̰͗̏̔̽̉͆͋͜ͅn̶̡̘̪͈͕̦͖̬̞̰̫̥͖̲͆̐̈́̐̅̔͂̃͋͋Ä̴̧͕͚̪̫̲̮́͗͋̾̽̓̓͝B̵̟̺̝̘̓̽N̶̡̡̧̨̡̦̯͍̝͙̺̖͕̫̆̔̆͐̉͗̂͒͘̕

Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Oh, I tend to view those as minimalistic emojis, of sorts. Like OwO, with two huge eyes made of “O” and a mischievous smile represented by “w”

$̷̢̧̛̲͓̜͉̟̖͎̠͕̄͒͌̈́͑&̶͉͎̰͈̥̯̟̻̝͙͍̐̀̊@̵̨̨̫̮̫̜͇̣̱̼̳̱̑̿̽́̓̆̀̄̔̈́̈̕͘͘͜͠£̸̛̛̥̬̭̞̠͉̥̆̄̃͊̆͗̀͝͝€̷̫̱̻͙̩̫̋͛͆¥̵̨͖̦̌̄̄̓̾̓̀̃̐͛̀̾̆͠ͅ#̷̘͑͂͐̍̈́̈́̐̉́̓͌%̶̨̱̳̯͕̺̯̻͚͔̎̍̈́͗̀̔́͊̒͋̉́̆͝≠̙̦̺͙̞̠̮̬̝̝̲̂̔̈́̀ͅ•̶͍̳̹̝̼͕͂̅̽̓̑¥̸̧̧͙̞͕̻̳̣̮̉͋̋̎̒̊̇̀̂͛͐̕͠͠’̶̨̤̥̰͗̏̔̽̉͆͋͜ͅn̶̡̘̪͈͕̦͖̬̞̰̫̥͖̲͆̐̈́̐̅̔͂̃͋͋Ä̴̧͕͚̪̫̲̮́͗͋̾̽̓̓͝B̵̟̺̝̘̓̽N̶̡̡̧̨̡̦̯͍̝͙̺̖͕̫̆̔̆͐̉͗̂͒͘̕
Yeah, what Guifo..oohooooo @w@ sssaaaiiid~ are youuuu sure toxicity levels are huuuuuuuuggable?

+1

• Haha
Reactions: Guifrog
  • Haha
Yes Guifrog, I'll do that ^w^

+1

• Wow
Mama! Well we did win once ^w^ but now I've changed sides because I thought it would even things out! But then it turned out that I'm way to active on this forum and should consider addiction treatment! And then a frog came and now everything is a rainbow :3

+1

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr and Spilo
Mama! Well we did win once ^w^ but now I've changed sides because I thought it would even things out! But then it turned out that I'm way to active on this forum and should consider addiction treatment! And then a frog came and now everything is a rainbow :3

+1
"Then everything changed when frog came."

Users who are viewing this thread