Predators Vs. Prey

Spilo :'3 if this is really how it's meant to end, at least I can be assured it was you who, together with Universe, put me down.

+1

• Love
Reactions: Spilo
"Quantum superpositions of scores tend to happen during a PvP game, meaning there's two or more scores going on at the same time during a single round"

A computer voice says, explaining the intricacies of this thread :P

• Wow
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Do you mean that somewhere out there, there may be a universe in which we're still partners :'3 [emotional music]

+1

• Haha
Do take comfort in that, maybe, somewhere, there's a universe where you're a skunk, and we're both skunk partners doing skunky things together :3

• Love
Well Spilo, I will take comfort in that :'3 and I have faith that one day we will stand side by side again! But I will now leave it all in the hands of destiny! I must go soon. Maybe all will be lost when I return...

(Man but that was quite the rush! Thanks for that y'all :D I've never cared so much about a silly number in my life)

+1

• Haha
Well Spilo, I will take comfort in that :'3 and I have faith that one day we will stand side by side again! But I will now leave it all in the hands of destiny! I must go soon. Maybe all will be lost when I return...

(Man but that was quite the rush! Thanks for that y'all :D)

+1
Nah, everything will stay pretty much the same. Lmao!

We're all busy on weekdays :P

And thank you too, Mr. the Wuff!

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread