Oh, phew, looks like you got some new hip already :3
I did what in the who now?
The prank call.... in the phone room... with the phone!! :O

E, is that what you have in the frog-hip? :O
You have been hopping too much :O
or potentially not enough.
Either way,
throws FORTIFY TENDONS POTION
Yesyes, I have indeed been hopping more intensely than my tendons can currently handle :O
Once I'm better, focus should be on gaining butt muscle... but veeeeery slowly. Chances are that it'll get nice and round as a result
bathes in FORTIFY TENDONS POTION Thanky!

Yesyes, I have indeed been hopping more intensely than my tendons can currently handle :O
Once I'm better, focus should be on gaining butt muscle... but veeeeery slowly. Chances are that it'll get nice and round as a result
bathes in FORTIFY TENDONS POTION Thanky!
Aha! I might have known, the solution was MORE BUTT! That makes sense, us being furries and all nodnod

Cat Dancing GIF by TikTok

Screenshot_20240507-084642_Google.jpg

^w^ Todays good morning coffee is sponsored by proper sleep, fire engines and awefully scary teeth and claws! Good Kitty! Nice Kitty!

• Love
Reactions: metatherat
zips some afternoon coffee

Ahhh~ ya gota have coffee after dealing with constant shenanigans all day
What shenanigans? <looks at a pile of smoldering hot dogs mixed with remnants of a hot dog stand with a burnt sign only reading Lenag Ho Do 5>

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
What shenanigans? <looks at a pile of smoldering hot dogs mixed with remnants of a hot dog stand with a burnt sign only reading Lenag Ho Do 5>
Like that yeah. Not really sure what happened, one moment my hot dog stand was doing well. The other, a UFO crashed on it, still waiting for a call from the "Uranus and me insurance company"

Users who are viewing this thread