Predators Vs. Prey

Like that yeah. Not really sure what happened, one moment my hot dog stand was doing well. The other, a UFO crashed on it, still waiting for a call from the "Uranus and me insurance company"
Ehm Lenago OwO; I hate to break it to you.... but the Uranus and Me Insurance Company covers different things than space related issues....

Hmm I guess you could say it covers "black hole" issues :3

sleepy_rat_by_op_girl16-d5u0z2a.jpg

and it is sleep timeeee. good night, furpals, and thanks for the smoldering hot dogs :3

• Love
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Good morning everyone :3 I've told it to a few already, but I'm offline for a few days: should be back by Sunday.

I hope you all have a great week and I look forward to catching up on what I missed: reminds me of the day I joined <3

buhbye!

About to activate my own cycle
watches you pedal away on your bunnycycle
Good morning everyone :3 I've told it to a few already, but I'm offline for a few days: should be back by Sunday.

I hope you all have a great week and I look forward to catching up on what I missed: reminds me of the day I joined <3

buhbye!
Byeee, fluffywuff, have fun at the medieval thingy. And if someone tells you that rats spread the plague, tell them that a rat on the interned said "indignant squeaks"

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr

Users who are viewing this thread