Pretend to be the furson above

metatherat

20 December 2022
In this thread, pretend to be the furson in the previous post.

If you don't know the furson well, it's okay to make crazy assumptions. It's okay to get silly. (Don't post in this thread if you don't want furpals to make crazy assumptions or get silly!)

------
Right! Enough talk. Let's get this thread started!
dusts off rat-hands
Let's see, there is nobody above me, so--
poofs out of existence

Oooh I think we're all bonkers enough to make this one work! Ehm~this may not be my most professional Meta, it's certainly missing the 5 layered word jokes, but it's a start!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:O What do you mean I'm not Meta >:I You're making me very INDIGNANT!

KRAKÒW!

Ratually, it's fine that you didn't recognise me :3 I was trying to pose as the one above me anyway, who doesn't exist, because I started this topic.

rat fingerguns

Also pee and hammocks! :3

Last edited:
(How did you know that I would love this idea xD I am terrible at being subtle)

Howdy Folks! <stumbles, almost tripping over my own legs> woah!

<cough>.... um can I show you all the new rifle I've purchased! It has a beautiful barrel, look <brings out a rifle but fumbles with it, accidentally shooting into the air>

Aah! .... hey where did everbody go? <scratches my head in a confused manner>

:> ohoho guys, let me show you some more... KÉKÉ GIFS!!! BOIOIOIOIIIIIING-TASTIC!

@wO are you guys alright? Why are you lying on the floor foaming out your mouth and why are your pupils so incredibly large? :0

Oh! I forgot to change my toxicity indicator again owo zoinks! Mr Saturn, ARE YOU AT LEAST OK? QwQ

(PS: I hope it's ok that I've posted so much in this thread already ;w; Moose was bang on, I love it very much! I even go into the users accounts and read through old posts like a nerd xD
Maybe, if it gets boring immitating the same schmuck [me] over and over again, one could chose any user who came before :3 could also be a guessing game then: "Whos that Furbutt?" Just an idea ^w^)

(It's not getting boring at ratll, if you ratsk me!) :3

In fact, here is you:
-----
uwu I hope it's okay that I am my own awesome fluffywuff self :O
I really don't want anyone to feel like I am being a slight inconvenience, even though I'm not I am a delight and everyone wuvs meh u.u

PREDATORS WIN!!!

Of course this means the prey, those very sneaky cheaters, now get to be PUNISHED!!! sprays them all hard in the face
Oh, I'm actually being too merciful. They should be happy that I didn't eat them this time.
eats the prey
Burp... BLEEGGGHHHH...!!! Oops, just kidding :3
Hehehe!!

Here's a collage one :3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4553.png: "Greetings Furpals <bows courtly> I may be a big moose, but I am really quite a gentle soul. It's nice to meet you all."

3844.jpg: "Eeeee :O you really are a very kind moose indeed nodnod you should come join me in Lenago's pantry for some yogurt :3 but you're so big and I'm all out of MOOSE LUBRICANT. I need to make you smol first! You'll certainly make a great rodent :3
throws RAT TRANSFORMATION POTION"

3916.jpg: "Hehehe! Meta still hasn't realised that I've replaced all the contents of his rat transformation potions with skunk transformation spray :P :P Hello horned Skunkpal ;) you look rather sniffable today giggles"

hops in with a bright sundress and sparkles
Hello everyone!!! Did you miss me? <giggles> I hope you weren't too naughty while I was gone. I would be very disappointed if you were without me!
boops
Alpha, activate Bunny return protocol

Users who are viewing this thread