Pretend to be the furson above

;w; ^w^ ooaaahh nnnggaaahh it is so awesome to be here with all of you furpals ggaaahhh I love you and am melting into a squishy puddle of love and adoration eeeeghhh as I watch your pfps nnnngghhh-huaahh! Everyone is so cool and sweet I want to lick you until there is nothing left of you and your furriness has seeped into my brain making me into a fluffy doggo furever hhoaarrghh it is so awesome here let's melt into a furpuddle together ;w; ^w^

(this is absolutely the correct reaction to have towards the fandom, by the way, I agree, let's melt into a furpuddle together, good idea, Wuffy)

(hey, I lap the morning coffee from @Lenago's coffee mug!)
Some of my morning coffee spills to the floor, creating a coffee puddle Ah, that's too bad, I guess that coffee will have to go to waste then

sprays the win
sprays the prey
sprays the everyone
sprays the universe
basically, a lot of spraying
(and hey! I barely ever spray!)

Scavenges food instead Mmm, scavenging Shows VERMIN LICENSE

(Man Lenago is really good at impersonating Lenago owo damn! I respect that! Also I would indeed want to melt into a furpuddle ;w; )

does a thing that completely nullifies previous attempts by others to get the win and snatches it up myself

Hehehe ;P ain't I a stinker? You can have some lovely skunk spray though! I've heard that's much better than the win anyways! :P aren't you lucky.

Saunters in with a long skinny microphone.
OK contesfurryants, one of these statements are true, three are not. Be sure to lick your butt first to buzz in.

1. The largest mammal is the blue whale
2. The largest insect is the Mydas fly
3. Squirrel............. chases the squirrel off the set knocking everything down

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Alright dear Furries, gather around while I tell you the story of Silly the Mouse. Yes that's it, come closer my lovlies.

Once upon a time there was a little mouse who had a dark dark secret. You see Silly had this thing we call a "dungeon"
No, no darling, not from D&D, this dungeon was special! In it he had a big collection of leather whips!
No, no darling, he didn't go horse riding! ..... come to think of it, maybe he did.

• Love
Reactions: Bunny Lvr

Users who are viewing this thread