Questioning moving pokemon from..

sirsworth

4 February 2022
USA
I have a flash cart with pokemon black 2 that I've had since it came out from my parents. Some have said that the pokemon aren't legit due to it being a flash cart. However, my parents couldn't afford the game but could the cheap cart. I don't wanna toss them all (I did the shiny arceus cause that's not legit) but I'm feeling iffy about it now. I'd lose pokemon I've had for a long time..what do you all think? Toss,ok to transfer,or replace when I can?

I mean, why not? As long as you don't use them against people or trade them except to yourself, what does it matter if they AREN'T legit? Supposedly at Pokémon competitions, they can tell if yours are hacked or not because there's some kind of special, hidden code embedded in illegitimately obtained Pokémon. Whether or not that's true, who knows, but if you ever got to go to one, it would be worth attending one just to see if they could check. But that's some extreme measures, to be honest. As long as the Pokémon's stats, moves, and ability are all legal...I don't know why anyone would give a shit. What, the other person isn't good enough to fight you, and they just want to make excuses?

Reactions: sirsworth
I mean, why not? As long as you don't use them against people or trade them except to yourself, what does it matter if they AREN'T legit? Supposedly at Pokémon competitions, they can tell if yours are hacked or not because there's some kind of special, hidden code embedded in illegitimately obtained Pokémon. Whether or not that's true, who knows, but if you ever got to go to one, it would be worth attending one just to see if they could check. But that's some extreme measures, to be honest. As long as the Pokémon's stats, moves, and ability are all legal...I don't know why anyone would give a shit. What, the other person isn't good enough to fight you, and they just want to make excuses?
Yeah I don't play competitivly..I haven't since x/y. It's just for a loving dex

Users who are viewing this thread