Silly or interesting sona/OC traits spawned from RP/chat shenanigans

Lenago's whole grumpy personality really comes from the whole shenanigans he faced in the forums, and i guess that help push out his more greedy nature.

• Love
Reactions: metatherat
Lenago's whole grumpy personality really comes from the whole shenanigans he faced in the forums, and i guess that help push out his more greedy nature.
I feel like he often gives the shenanigans a ground to stand on, a magnetic story element for the mayhem to go towards.

Every nutjob also seems to get excited at his arrival.

Greedy nature too you say? How did he come to all his gadjets and riches? Or is that backstory yet to be written :3?

I feel like he often gives the shenanigans a ground to stand on, a magnetic story element for the mayhem to go towards.

Every nutjob also seems to get excited at his arrival.

Greedy nature too you say? How did he come to all his gadjets and riches? Or is that backstory yet to be written :3?
Treasure hunting. The only major backstory i really gave him was his hat, being a magical item created be Lenago in a past life of his.

Other then having infinite space inside, the hat will always follow Lenago's soul, even when he dies and is reborn.

Treasure hunting. The only major backstory i really gave him was his hat, being a magical item created be Lenago in a past life of his.

Other then having infinite space inside, the hat will always follow Lenago's soul, even when he dies and is reborn.
If I am in the hat at the time, will I also follow Lenago's soul? 🤔
More importantly, will Lenago's soul be going to a place that has yogurt in it? And how would you rate the tastiness of said yogurt, on a 1 to 10 scale?

;w; this forum is soooooo cool, uaaaah!

Ehm~ sorry, had a moment there!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess a new trait I could share is inspired by the fluff ball that likes licking my ears in the morning to wake me up :'3 eeeeeeewewewewweweewweewewweew

He loves rolling around in things that have a, shall we say, strong and distinct fragrance (not even Kitty litter is safe!) so, despite me showering every morning, I thought my fursona loving stinky stuff would be appropriate xD

• Love
If I am in the hat at the time, will I also follow Lenago's soul? 🤔
More importantly, will Lenago's soul be going to a place that has yogurt in it? And how would you rate the tastiness of said yogurt, on a 1 to 10 scale?
W-well its possible i guess..as for yogurt, i think the other world has good yogurt shops...

• Haha
I guess a new trait I could share is inspired by the fluff ball that likes licking my ears in the morning to wake me up :'3 eeeeeeewewewewweweewweewewweew

He loves rolling around in things that have a, shall we say, strong and distinct fragrance (not even Kitty litter is safe!) so, despite me showering every morning, I thought my fursona loving stinky stuff would be appropriate xD
You're going to fit in around here just fine 😜
W-well its possible i guess..as for yogurt, i think the other world has good yogurt shops...
Then it is decided! Also if, necessary, I will put in a good word for you if after you die you end up in the presence of Ninkilim, Lord Rodent and (s)he gets frumpy because you haven't propitiated hir enough. That way we rats won't eat all of your grain in the next life!
rat fingerguns

Oh, yeah. That is another sona trait that Meta kind of has sometimes: he, being a rat, is by nature one of the teeming creatures of the ancient Sumerian god(dess?), Ninkilim, Lord Rodent. Be sure to pray to Ninkilim, if you don't want Meta and the other teeming creatures to eat all of your grain! Your delicious grain, yum yum, so good in the tummy. On second thought, don't pray to Ninkilim! Give all the grain to me, Meta! :3

You're going to fit in around here just fine 😜

Then it is decided! Also if, necessary, I will put in a good word for you if after you die you end up in the presence of Ninkilim, Lord Rodent and (s)he gets frumpy because you haven't propitiated hir enough. That way we rats won't eat all of your grain in the next life!
rat fingerguns

Oh, yeah. That is another sona trait that Meta kind of has sometimes: he, being a rat, is by nature one of the teeming creatures of the ancient Sumerian god(dess?), Ninkilim, Lord Rodent. Be sure to pray to Ninkilim, if you don't want Meta and the other teeming creatures to eat all of your grain! Your delicious grain, yum yum, so good in the tummy. On second thought, don't pray to Ninkilim! Give all the grain to me, Meta! :3
Pray for nink...IS THAT WHY YOU LOT HAVE BEEN IN MY PANTRY ALL THIS TIME!?

Night sugar... sounds awfully like Moon Sugar, you guys related to the Kajiit at all?
What?! Those things are cats! They are, like, the opposite of rats or something!

Although I wouldn't mind one pinning me tightly against the ground with their ginormous scary cat paw.... ehe....

And that is another chat-and-RP-resultant sona trait that Meta has, incidentally! He likes it when bigger, traditionally predatory animals, cats especially, pin him playfully against the floor with their scary paw.
......Don't judge me! ta. the rat. My sona.

Users who are viewing this thread