Think about this!

MooseHorns237

26 January 2024
Northwest U.S.A
Anyone could be anything internally and you wouldn't know it, and I think about this all the time. I mean, like, if someone gets away with murder, and they happen to sit next to you on the bus, you would have no idea. You don't know what anybody is or has done. Your best friends dad could be a drug dealer, that lady behind you in line could be a lesbian, the cashier could be an irish legend in his town, but none of us know.

The reason I think about this is the fact that I'm a furry and only like, four people know. It's not like it's a big secret, but I don't advertise it. Most of us don't. That means to them I am that somebody that they don't know what I am (lol, sounds so philosophical).

This whole train of thoughts then leads to the thought that I might actually know one of you guys in real-life, but I would have no idea. For all I know, you're my next door neighbors, which then makes me want to tell every body I'm a furry so that I can meet one of you guys XD

Anyway, anyone else think about this, and if you didn't will you now think about the fact that anybody could be a furry? (or anything, I guess :P)

Reactions: Jazz
Well yeah that's just how things are. Nobody knows you better than yourself. I think about that in another way sometimes. Like that your experieces and the past makes yourself who you are. But you cannot fully share that with another person. You cannot make a person feel the same how you feel about cetain places and times you went through, for example. And even if they were there with you, their expericene differs from yours.
A bit of a tangent, but I guess that are my thoughts on this.

To the point that you might know people in your area that are furries. There's this app called barq. It's for finding friends and I found other furries very close to me.

It is funny! I recently thought a similar thing at work. Had to write a few emails to international clients and thought "huh, what if one of them was a FP member?"

The chances are, of course, pretty darn slim, but it did get me thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread