What does a night at home look like for you?

Drinking tea, Reading books, Watching youtube, playing games, Checking out pile
i rarely watch TV sometimes but doesn’t interesting me lol

Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Depends. If there is a play or musical or opera near me and i have the money i am there.
Or ells its runners shorts my fav t-shirt and some Netflix or hbo

At present?

Most nights, it's getting the minimum done on a few mobile games (that I insist on playing through Bluestacks), then either YouTube videos or VR gaming. Thursday being the exception as I get back so late that it's only getting the mobiles done.

I plan to change this, and hopefully get some VR content creation to be part of my regular schedule in the near future.

Me too in my 20s
What :O Tequila! You and drinking alcoholic beverages! This comes as a surprise; if only there was something, like say your name, that would've indicated that! x3

As @EndlessAnnoyance would say: I'm an old bastard when it comes to that; this weekend showed me that again ^^; I suffer way too much during the day after. I even drink water now more often when I'm out with friends! Outrageous :D

At present?

Most nights, it's getting the minimum done on a few mobile games (that I insist on playing through Bluestacks), then either YouTube videos or VR gaming. Thursday being the exception as I get back so late that it's only getting the mobiles done.

I plan to change this, and hopefully get some VR content creation to be part of my regular schedule in the near future.
Having something productive scheduled like that is great :3 even if it's minimum work, it's still being done on a regular basis! Which is the hardest part.

Users who are viewing this thread