Would you sniff the butt of the user above you?

They don't really parade their accomplishments much out into the world ^w^; a little bit too humble at times. But Thrashy gave some great Trainfacts in the fun facts about your country thread :D we do love a good train here, and cheese!

I've been to Erfurt, Berlin, München, Oberhausen and Rastede thusfar ^w^ and on the boarder to Switzerland a few times. I do like Germany a lot.

.... hmm..

Gosh I hope they didn't find the uranium near my house D:

Reactions: Joni
They don't really parade their accomplishments much out into the world ^w^; a little bit too humble at times. But Thrashy gave some great Trainfacts in the fun facts about your country thread :D we do love a good train here, and cheese!

I've been to Erfurt, Berlin, München, Oberhausen and Rastede thusfar ^w^ and on the boarder to Switzerland a few times. I do like Germany a lot.

.... hmm..

Gosh I hope they didn't find the uranium near my house D:
If you're having uranium near your house I'm on my way :v

But looking at pictures it's quite a beautiful country. Might be worth a visit ^w^

• Wow
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
If you're having uranium near your house I'm on my way :v

But looking at pictures it's quite a beautiful country. Might be worth a visit ^w^
Are you a radiation biologist o: ?

If you do and need some second class tour guide :D tell me

(Wow, didn't expect this thread to get even funnier and more random than it already was XD)

Oh, and to keep on topic, I don't see why not

Now, I don't think anyone would dare to willingly sniff a skunk's butt... unless they were into it, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread