You Know It's Bad When...

MooseHorns237

26 January 2024
Northwest U.S.A
Species
Moose, Border collie/wolf, sometimes a cat, idfk, a shapeshifter?
Relationship status
Single
I think these kinds of threads are comical and fun, so I'll start with one;

You know it's bad when every acronym you see looks like 'NSFW' out of the corner of your eye

(maybe I should move this to shenanigans?)

You know it's bad when:
- your body needs more sleep

- you can't think of any topics to talk about IRL other than "and then Moose stumbled and broke my spine, while we all teased EndlessAnnoyance for being a closet Furry! You should've been there, it was hilarious "

- seeing Bunnys in childrens books makes you feel uncomfortable

- you see a skunk and consider sniffing it's butt a good option

- you're scared of having your words constantly twisted out of context while writing a business email

but you still tell yourself: "just one more minute on the pile can't hurt"

Last edited:
When the minute you go home you open your computer and go to the pile before anything else.

And instead of eat dinner you work on a furry drawing you started a week ago.

And forget dinner (again) when you find out that it's 2 A.M and you have work tomorrow :P

You know it's bad when you have to silence notifications because most of the notifications are for the pile

You know it's bad when you know what time it is in other parts of the world and know what other furs are doing and when they will be on the pile and you rearrange your schedule so you can play with them. (sorry for run on sentence, I got excited)

• Haha
Reactions: MooseHorns237
You know it's bad when you need to make up a plausible but fake story for how you met your wife, because you can't just admit you first got in touch over NSFW furry art.

Users who are viewing this thread