You open the door, and the user above you is...

reading the RAT LICENSE and the RAT TRANSFORMATION POTION label that I have pushed under the door a moment earlier, with the word "RAT" circled with a red marker and a bunch of red arrows pointing at it

Staring confused at everything RAT labelled after finding out the end result was SKUNK TRANSFORMATION, plus SCENT OF LIME

• Wow
Reactions: metatherat
Having the most posts on the forum by a landslide but being unknown to me.

Hello Icepaw :3 nice seeing you! The gasmask looks fantastic

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Turning people into skunks that smell like lime

Hmm may need more than a gas mask it would seem...
Y-you don't like lime smell? :0

Also..

The furson above me is complimenting another furson's gas mask (while also worriedly trying to find new ways to produce more gas masks more efficiently for the entire world population in order to delay the inevitable SKUNKPOCOLYPSE

trying to find ways to turn people into skunks that a gas mask can't stop

No lime smells fine to me just at the end of the day the main breed my fursona is is a wolf who got a strong sense of smell so it might be overpowering...more so if it turns one into a skunk now. Despite my guy's hybrid he's more wolf than any of the other two things blended in. I mean I drink mtn dew which smells of limes so lime smell is fine but I don't wanna be gassed lol

Having to wear their own gas mask to prevent becoming a skunk, while watching a wolf try to figure out where a straw can be used to drink their soda and not get turned

• Haha
Reactions: Spilo

Users who are viewing this thread