Your Gaming Clips

Lucy Toebeans

23 March 2024
Edinburgh
Figured it might be fun to share cool or funny clips from games we're playing. Just make sure to mark spoilers, flashing images, loud noises or jumpscares, for everyones enjoyment.

This is one of mine from today. Clearing the platform in The Finals.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Another is a weird glitch in WWE 2K24. You can interrupt entrances (music wont play in recordings for licence reasons), so I interrupt as The Rock but it doesn't work properly and this happens;

Share your own. ❤️

From a day in Super Mario Wonder:

I just love how the goomba walks toward me, absent-mindedly staring up til he gets trapped inbetween the blocks like 'Heh. I guess this is my new life now.'

I guess this is the place for this. Behold - my mediocrity at Mortal Kombat! The fourth game, specifically. But my level of suckage is basically universal. Even in something I'm far more familiar with like Deadly Alliance, which I grew up with and not 4, I'm still utter shit (I might actually be WORSE with all the sidestepping and different fighting styles and combos that are like three thousand inputs long). I got frozen a few times in some rather humorous poses, so I guess that's something.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HzWJY7Iovgs&feature=youtu.be

Users who are viewing this thread