Returning A Fresh New Introduction

Blödhgarm

Supporter
4 October 2016
North Carolina, US
Well, it's been a while since I've done something of an introduction and it seems like now is as good as time as ever to do a fresh new one.

IRL Name: Andrew
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Current Residence: North Carolina, USA
Born: Louisiana, USA
Hobbies: Gaming, Writing, Reading, Cooking, Gardening, Role-playing.
Extras: big-time pet/animal person, have a tattoo, and one of my childhood idols was Steve Irwin.

Fursona Name: Xander Blackpaw (short for Alexander)
Fursona Species: Lycan (non-cursed werewolf)

Username: Blödhgarm (pronounced Blawd GARM)
Name Origin: From the Eragon series, Elven/Ancient Language for "Blood Wolf"

I was originally born in Louisiana, moving around a fair bit, until I was about 14-15. I then moved to Alabama not long after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, where I lived for about 8-10 months, before ultimately ending up in North Carolina where I've lived ever since (moving around a few times)

These days, I spend most of my time at work with a schedule of 3pm-11pm (EST) for Monday thru Friday. And I typically have weekends off. Though, my work is pretty easy-going enough that I'm usually free to chat even during work. When I'm not working, I tend to game (mostly on Xbox) or I may work on some writing.

Personality wise, I'm usually pretty easy to get along with and tend to be generally friendly and caring unless you give me a reason not to be. Very protective of those I hold dear to me. Bad mouth them and don't expect me to take that kindly. I generally speak my mind and don't tend to sugar-coat what I mean...so...keep that in mind.

And that's all there really is to me. If you want to chat, feel free to send me a DM, I'm usually always available unless I'm sleeping. Though I typically lurk more in here and am usually more active on Discord and Telegram.

Users who are viewing this thread