AI Storytime! - FurryPile version

metatherat

20 December 2022
So, it seems everyone is focused on pregenerative AI tech nowadays, yesyes. But if you are anything like me, you'll agree that AIs were the best when they sort of sucked, back when instead of threatening everyone's jobs they just generated a bunch of silly nonsense, haha.

So! In this thread, go to either Write with Transformer or Textsynth and use those sites to generate a silly AI story to post here. Both of those sites use older models that generate text that is a lot more nonsensical than the current popular large AI models do. And silly nonsense (possibly of the furry variety) is the goal here :D

Oh, and if you furpals know any other AI sites that still use outdated, silliness-producing models, feel free to suggest and use them, too!

(This is another thread that is based on an old thread we had back at Fur Affinity Forums before they got taken down).

Let's get started:
-------
One day, the furry smelly animals that liked to lie atop each other in a big furry pile decided to come together and sing together! Well, that and eat each other. That was just part of the experience. The next morning they were still going strong and making a mess on the carpet as they sat around in their piles to make themselves happy. And the smell. Well, there was nothing else they could do because their furry bodies were completely covered with poop and slime. And even though these poor animals were smelly and disgusting and they would never again see the outside world, they remained quite happy with their lives as they were. This was something that would never change.

The moral of the story is that the animals, by coming together, have formed a community, and they have found a way to live together. A community is defined by what they call “shared meaning”.
-------
Aww :3
What a nice pawsitive story (vore warning!), thank you, old silly AI :3
happily lies in a big smelly pile with everyone else on the forum

Once upon a time, there lived a badger who liked cheese. However, a rat rather liked to eat her cheese and so the badger decided she should eat the cheese inside the rats nest. This involved getting into the rat's nest which in turn involved a lot of digging. The badger was very good at digging and dug so much she got into the rat's nest. What the badger didn't expect was for the rat to have set a trap in the badger's path and so the badger got caught. The rat was horrified to discover a creature like the badger was inside his nest. But the badger, now trapped, said she didn't really like rats' cheese all that much anyway!
--------

And the moral of the story is to always bring a badger when shopping for dairy products.

Once upon a time, a smelly badger was sitting in her smelly nest, when a smelly rat scurried in and immediately bit right into her cheese. "Hey!", said the smelly badger, "Those are my cheeses!"

But smelly rat was a big mean boy, and he just laughed. "These are my cheeses now", said the smelly rat. "No they are not", said the smelly badger. "How can you say that?", said the smelly rat. "Because I bit them, and that makes them mine", said the smelly rat.

"That's not how it works", said the smelly badger, "you can't just say that something is yours when you've only bitten it!", said the smelly badger. "Yes I can", said the smelly rat. "If I bite it, it's mine", said the smelly rat. "No it's not!", said the smelly badger. "Yes it is", said the smelly rat. "No it's not", said the smelly badger. "Yes it is", said the smelly rat. "No it's not", said the smelly badger. "I'm telling you, those are my cheeses now!" said the smelly rat. "They aren't, they are my cheeses!" said the smelly badger. "Well, now they're mine!", said the smelly rat, and then the smelly rat bit the smelly badger. "Ow!" said the smelly badger.

"See!" said the smelly rat, "that's how it works!".
-----
Hmm, that's a powerful argument. Good point, Meta! I mean, smelly rat! nodnod
Also you are my badger now.

The reasonably smelling badger took the smelly rat to court over cheese ownership and whether biting into dairy products could be a legally binding contract of posession of said dairy products. After much time was wasted by the judge trying to figure out what cheese was (he never did figure it out) the judge decided to have a beer while the rats and badgers continued to fight over cheese and the court, as usual, was adjourned for the night. No decision was made and neither party could have their cheese.

-----

Noooo! That beer better have been nice!

Once upon a time, in a magical forest, there lived a monkey. Now, this monkey was especially proud of his large, round, red bottom. Every day he would sit down, and pat his bottom, and smile at it lovingly. “Hello, Red Bottom! You’re such a big, beautiful, juicy red bottom!” He would say, before he patted it some more. But one day, a lion decided to visit the monkey, in the forest. “I’ve heard all about your magnificent bottom!” said the lion. The monkey smiled, and patted his bottom. “Say, I bet you have a big, fat, juicy bottom, too!” Said the lion.

“Oh, Lion,” replied the monkey. “You’re such a naughty, naughty lion. Do you think you can top my bottom? Let me see your bottom, Lion. Yes, you’re very large, but you don’t have nearly the girth that I have!” The lion blushed, but he could not be daunted. “I bet you a shiny quarter,” he said, “That I have a bigger bottom than you!” The monkey’s eyes widened. “Hm!” he said, “Let’s make a deal, Lion.”

The monkey and the lion went out to the forest, and the lion stripped down to his little lion pants. The monkey was in his underpants, too, so that they could each examine the other’s bottom. “Ah!” said the lion. “Now I understand what people mean when they say you have the best bottom in the forest!” The monkey blushed, and patted his bottom proudly. The lion blushed, and then smirked. “I just can’t believe it!” he said. “This, is the biggest, fattest, juiciest bottom I’ve ever seen! That’s one big bottom!” The monkey beamed. “Now that’s what I’m talking about!” he said. “Now, Lion,” the monkey said, after he patted his bottom, “You had best not back down on your bet.”

“Uh oh,” the lion said. He smirked, and pointed. “Hey, look! What’s that?” The monkey looked over to where the lion was pointing. “Well, that’s certainly not my bottom, Lion!” said the monkey, as he turned around. His little monkey bottom was gone, replaced by a large, flat, pink, and juicy bottom. “Ha!” said the lion. “It looks like my bottom tops yours after all!” The monkey scowled, and turned around again. His large, fat, red bottom was still there, and he was very happy to see it.

The lion let out a roar of frustration, before he began to laugh. “Well, now, monkey!” he said. “This is one fine bottom! What kind of bottom-changing magic is this?” The monkey shook his head, and scowled. “I have no idea, Lion!” he said. “This is just my normal bottom! I know that it looks like I changed, but I have no idea what’s going on. All I know is that I want my big, fat, red bottom back.”

A horny little rabbit named Alice lived in the city, and there she worked as a traffic warden. One day, while slapping a parking ticket on a big red Ferrari, she suddenly thought to herself how fun it would be to start a sex cult. So, she did.

Alice, the queen of her rabbit hole, started recruiting hot, sexually-obsessed bunnies and their furry little friends to the cult. They made their home in a warehouse in the backwoods of the city. Each night, Alice would dress in a full-body rabbit costume and lead her bunnies in ritual orgies for hours on end.

When the police started poking around and threatening to bust her operation, Alice and her army of bunnies set off on an acid trip through the nightmarish dimensions of her imagination. Together, they set out to find a new rabbit hole and keep the cult’s orgies flowing for eternity.

Rabbit Hole is a collaborative, live, role-playing game by Bianca Puccio and Ainsley Carry, where players take on the role of Alice’s bunnies on their quest for the next rabbit hole.

----- ----- -----

It's the last sentence that really sells this one. Where do I sign up?

The badger was playing the new FurryPile Trading Card Game, the adult game where you can battle it out with badgers, rats and bats. She currently had a couple of foxes and a bunny on the field but her opponant had a few rats and another bunny that was making her nervous. She looked at the rest of the deck. “Aw man, I only have two more cards in my hand and this bunny has eight bad bad bad cards left to choose from. What do I do?”

I looked at her cards and then laughed. “Bunny, you got it! You got it! Play your ‘Shoot Rabbit’ card, that will take care of this bunny and probably leave this rats exposed!”

“Wait a minute,” the Rabbit put down her card. “Is this ‘Shoot Rabbit’ card my bad or their bad?”

“Oh,” I paused for a second. “Bad bad bad.”

-----

I'd hate to see the art on that card

A smelly badger and a smelly rat were once fighting over cheese, when suddenly a smelly skunk appeared and sprayed both of them, taking over their cheese and fleeing from their smelly rage.

~~~

Simple, yet effective 😜

"Smell ya later!"

Hear ye! Hear ye! A skunk's smelly butt has been seen in the vicinity of St. Agatha's Church!
The smell is unbearable, and the citizens are in danger.
Whoever captures the skunk's smelly butt will be given fifty gold pieces!"
Loud cheers and screams of joy came from the people of Puddleby as they ran out of the church to gather outside.
The king of England's eyes grew heavy. His mind was filled with worry as he tried to find out what was going on.
As soon as he came out of the church, a messenger quickly ran to him with a letter.
"To the King of England, we need aid immediately!!" shouted a person dressed as a farmer, carrying a large pot containing green peas. Another person was carrying green potatoes, and they both spoke loudly with strong emotions. The people gathered outside began hurling stones while they cried: " Kill the King! Destroy England!". They threw dirt upon St Peter and beat him severely, he lay wounded and dying while the church walls were torn down.
------
G-guys, calm down :O

I guess the smelly skunk butt was the last straw in the common folk's lives of hardship. :O

• Haha
Reactions: Spilo and Faust
Doctors are warning youngsters not to try a dangerous new TikTok trend. Known as ‘Patsy Honking’, it involves people lying flat on their backs and using a car horn to honk on the forehead.

But if the horn isn’t properly removed from the car, it can result in severe injuries and damage. Doctors are calling on car owners not to be stupid enough to let their children participate in this trend.

‘I don’t want anyone else to suffer the way I did. The injuries could have been a lot worse had I not gone to the hospital immediately.’ Dr. Caleb Cram says his experience ‘could have ended much worse’ than the injuries he suffered.

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Doctors are warning youngsters not to try a dangerous new TikTok trend. Known as ‘Patsy Honking’, it involves people lying flat on their backs and using a car horn to honk on the forehead.

But if the horn isn’t properly removed from the car, it can result in severe injuries and damage. Doctors are calling on car owners not to be stupid enough to let their children participate in this trend.

‘I don’t want anyone else to suffer the way I did. The injuries could have been a lot worse had I not gone to the hospital immediately.’ Dr. Caleb Cram says his experience ‘could have ended much worse’ than the injuries he suffered.
I love how the doctor turns out to have experienced the dangers of the trend (of just being run over by a car, probably) themselves 🤣

And now:

CLIPPITY CLOPPITY NNNEEIGGHH!! PTRUUHH!! HIRRRNNN!! NOoooooooooo!!! RRRAAA!!!
COWBOY: WHAT IN THE CRAP?! PORCUPINE FASTER!
COWBOY: I LOVED THAT MULE!!
PORCUPINE: PEE OOOOOH!
COWBOY: NOOOO!! RRRAAAA!
COWBOY: I AIN'T BEEN TO HELL IN FOUR DAYS!
PORCUPINE: PEE OOOOOH!
COWBOY: WHAT ARE YOU DOIN' THERE?!
PORCUPINE: CAN'T UNDERSTAND HIM
COWBOY: I'VE BEEN TRYING TO REACH THE HAND OF GOD FOR 34 DAYS!! NOW YOU SEND ME TO HELL!!
PORCUPINE: RELUCTANT PEE OOOOOH!
COWBOY: OOOOOOOOOH!!!!!! [He pulls out a tomahawk and tries to bury it in the Porcupine, but the Porcupine is immune to that]
-----
Hey, I am porcupining as fast as I can :I

• Haha
Reactions: Faust
I thought I'd give it the shortest, simplest quote I could to see what it came up with. I was expecting some Mother-Goose-Looking BS, but it gave me Star Trek softcore written by Incels.

----- ----- -----

Once upon a time there was a small but fierce tribe of Klingon women who called themselves "Ay Chih Yar." Each of them could throw a rock as far as a man, walk five times as fast, and outsmart twice as many Klingons in a single battle. "We will be the strongest Klingons in the universe!" they said. But they had no weapons and needed someone to make them. So they wrote a book and had their men publish it as a way of impressing other Klingon men (and they did) but it didn't do any good because most of them had no idea how to fight either. So they wrote a few more books, each trying to outdo the other, but they still had no idea how to fight so they ended up writing a few more books until they were so worn out with fighting over which book was the most important that they eventually gave up and went back to being just another bunch of women who could throw a rock.

Suddenly the women decided they had had enough of this nonsense and went on strike. They had heard the stories of other tribes, so they refused to cook, clean or have sex. So they were all hungry and cold, and it was really annoying, and everyone would have been really pissed except that they were all so damn attractive. All the men were all like, "No, I mean it! Stay out of the kitchen!" But they all wanted the women back. So the women had some Klingon man servants cook and clean for them and then they wouldn't have sex with them but they'd just sit around at the table making snide remarks and eating all the food.

And the men complained, "Gee, it sure is cold!" and the women laughed, "Gee, it sure is cold!" So the men brought some extra Klingon women servants out of the cold and set them to work cooking and cleaning while they were in the kitchen making snide remarks and eating all the food. And the men were like, "Gee, those Klingon women servants look cute in their little Klingon woman servant uniforms!" And the women were like, "Gee, I like the way the men treat those Klingon women servants."

But then one of the Klingon women servants got sick and needed someone to go get her some supplies from the store because she was too busy for that kind of thing. And the women decided they could get someone to take care of the Klingon women servant while she was sick, and in return they'd have to cook and clean and have sex with them. But they wouldn't cook and clean and have sex with them as much as the Klingon women servants did. So one of the Klingon women servants went and got her some supplies while the other Klingon women servants cooked and cleaned and had sex with the men

----- ----- -----

Once upon a time, there was a forest and in the middle of that forest lived some trousers named Morgana. The trousers enjoyed their comfortable home under the leaves, and they were happy living with their mother, Leatha.

One day, the weather turned cold, and the leaves fell off the trees. "This will never do!" the trousers said. "I won't last long out here in the wind and snow. But I've a pretty good idea of where to go."

They picked up their skirts and danced off into the distance until they reached the palace, a warm, cozy place. They entered and walked up to the guards.

"Stop, you trousers!" the guards shouted.

"Who, me?" Morgana and Leatha said.

"Yes you, them," the guards replied. "The Princess cannot come out to see any of you tonight."

"Well, you see," Morgana said, "the Princess always comes and visits me when it is cold outside.

"Well then, if that is the case," said one of the guards, "then she'll come and see you in a minute, and we'll stop bothering you."

And they were right. A minute later, the Princess emerged from the castle.

"Oh, you trousers, you!" she said. "I knew you were out here somewhere! And look what you've brought! A basket full of fruit for us all to share!"

Everyone danced around the court singing songs and telling stories. The trousers told them a story about a King who was going hunting and left his kingdom in the charge of a mean old servant. The servant was so evil that he took over the castle and sent the King's people away.

----------

Some say that the "Morgana: Hungry Badger" legendary rare card is too overpowered within the FurryPile Trading Card Game, but critics have commented that the requirement to eat cheese during every card draw has already caused a divide within the community. Therefore, many FurryPile players tend to keep multiple copies of this card to themselves or within their deck boxes. There has also been a rise of cheese sales within the FurryPile economy, which some have deemed is inexcusable due to the fact that a few FurryPile players can't afford their next card box, let alone an entire deck box to play with. It is also worth mentioning that the "Morgana: Hungry Badger" legendary rare card is extremely rare due to many players being wary to put this card into their own decks.

## HistoryEdit

The FurryPile trading card game was launched on November 13, 2004. It was launched with a set of 18 cards, being "Basic cards". In the past, the FurryPile trading card game had undergone a few changes with the cards, including the "Basic cards", the "Super Rare cards" and the "Rare cards". Due to demand and feedback from the FurryPile community, the "Basic cards" were taken out from circulation. To commemorate the 10th anniversary of FurryPile, the "Basic cards" and all the other previous FurryPile sets were reissued in new art styles. In addition, it is said that the "Basic cards" and the other cards will be retired from circulation on April 3, 2019. The "Super Rare cards" and the "Rare cards" will remain in circulation.

## Ad blocker interference detected!

----------

Ok, who is interfering?!

• Wow
I don't know what's better, the fact that it's a mythic rare of a tea set, that the badger is in fact also cheese, the fact that it could work so well with other cheese cards or that it only costs three mana for those stats :D

• Wow
I don't know what's better, the fact that it's a mythic rare of a tea set, that the badger is in fact also cheese, the fact that it could work so well with other cheese cards or that it only costs three mana for those stats :D
You can tell I've never played MTG in my life, huh?

Errr... that's 'Magic: the Gathering' by the way, not 'Marjorie Taylor Green'.

Users who are viewing this thread