metatherat

20 December 2022
Let's get a bit of pawsitivity going, here, in the form of another thread that I used to love back on Fur Affinity Forums.
all of our hands morph into useless smelly animal paws
...no, not like that... 😅

Rather, the point of this thread is to compliment the furson above you. Simple enough, right?

---

Since I am the first poster, there is nobody above me, at best there exists a hypothetical idea of a fellow furry forumite. And I love you, abstract idea of a furpal! The fact that you are here on a furry forum suggests that you are some kind of a fuzzywuzzy fluffywuffy squeakywueaky animal person, and that is awesomely playful and whimsical and it's making me happy! Eee, contextually implied idea of a fellowfur, you are the best! Let's keep our tails high and our butts fluffy! (or scaly, or feathery, or chitinous-carapacey, or whatnot, it's all good!)

Now, it is the job of the next poster to compliment me, Meta! eheee, please do a good job~

You obviously like your dear furpals a lot, and want to have a lot of silly fuzzy fun with them, which is awesome :3

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
I've mentioned before how a clumbsy Moose just makes me laugh x3 but one thing I've noticed is that you're always consideret when replying, sometimes quoting multiple people to cover what everyone said. I always feel mutually respected around you :D and I admire that a lot.

You are dear familiar whirlyskunk pal, and I remember fondly many of the past shenanigans we have gotten up to :3
Btw, I really like the butterfly flowerskunk you :3
plants flowers for you so you have nectar
gives small small cup of yogurt

• Love
Reactions: Spilo and Wuff-Wuff
Yeah, I would say the same for you. I've always liked that you're so weird, literally just as weird as me, that you have vibed with my own weirdness at all times. So yeah, in that sense, it feels cool not to be as alone.

Thanks for the yogurt!

I got thrown into the Pile and found myself mainly to begin with between the Bunny and the Rat (who I will have my chance to compliment one day!) causing havoc.

Then you came along and added a whole new spectrum to the shenanigans :D any other skunk, for example, who would have such a fascination with spraying me, I would have probably considered a bit much, but you have such a likable and cheeky humour about yourself!
I enjoy chatting funny stuff with you :3

You are the bestest fluffy wuff. I like how you are so open with your emotions when you are talking to your fellowfurs, I feel that you are a very genuine furson and easy to get to know :3
Also I like how fluffy and wuffy you are, I want to sink into your fur so that only a single rat hind leg pokes out :3

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff and Spilo
Awww :'3 you can always sink in there Meta! Next time I get a haircut I'll ask the Barber to send you the fluff to make fluffy rat hammocks :D

Alright! Here it goes!

I like you a lot

^w^ phew that was hard to find the exact and precise words there.

But to dig a little deeper: you are the Rat! I've found myself in situations in which I would wonder "what would the rat do?", just because your whitty and humourous imagination is so infectious :D
I feel like I've also been able to see the humour in a lot of things again and stopped taking myself so damn serious and I would say, dear friend, you are a big reason for that :3 thanks for that.

Eee, I wuv yoo too, fellow furpal :3

I am super glad that my playfulness was infectious, that's the one thing I wan to infect my fellowfurs with (and not the plague, I want to stress that, we rats had very very extremely little to do with that)!

Seriously, it makes me super happy to hear that I have affected your outlook in such a way, I think all the whimsical creative playfulness is the best thing about this crazy fandom and it always makes me squee with ratty glee to see it seeping deep into others and turn them into playful yappy furries forever and ever :D

happy rat twirl

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
(This is my new favourite thread x3)

Your humour fits you so well Captain, theres a girlish glee to it that always makes me want to giggle :D and I like you a lot too!

Users who are viewing this thread