For being "the pervy bunny" you always are respectful, never pushing people beyond their consent (maybe poking to check the waters though x3)

Reactions: MooseHorns237
You clearly have gotten to like us fellow furries a lot, and are glad to show it in an open and supportive way.
Reading your comments always makes me happy, I hope you stick around in the fandom. It's great here, isn't it :3

pours MOOSE CHOW into a bowl for you

I think you posted in the wrong thread, there, skunkpal 😅
But did I really?

Complimenting someone on what they remind you of seems perfectly plausible, but pressing send button before time is unacceptable :P

(Not to mention the brain sleepily writing something completely different to what I wanted at the start of the sentence xD)

• Wow
Reactions: metatherat
You bring copious amounts of life to this place, and remind me of the old times when I first found out about the fandom and got fascinated by it. Tis heartwarming to witness the fun you bring, and have, here!

@Lenago, you are awesomely whimsical and playful with your characters and worldbuilding and interactions with your fellowfurs. I liked you as soon as I met you back on FAF, you exemplify exactly the kind of fun creativity that drew me into the fandom in the first place. I hope I get to see a lot more of your characters, I love them all :3

You bring copious amounts of life to this place, and remind me of the old times when I first found out about the fandom and got fascinated by it. Tis heartwarming to witness the fun you bring, and have, here!
Aww thanks Guifrog :'3 I did recall you exclaiming joy at the forums liveliness and Im glad I played a role in that! I do have a lot of fun with y'all :D I must say, I do get worried sometimes that I'm a bit too much ^w^;
But that worry does melt away very swiftly thanks to how welcoming you all are :'3

@Lenago, you are awesomely whimsical and playful with your characters and worldbuilding and interactions with your fellowfurs. I liked you as soon as I met you back on FAF, you exemplify exactly the kind of fun creativity that drew me into the fandom in the first place. I hope I get to see a lot more of your characters, I love them all :3

And of course thanks to your infectious imaginative, humour @metatherat :D you put yourself out there and I admire that so much! There's a joy of fiction, a joy of word play and a joy of commiting to the bit!
All the while you're also just a kind soul who always takes the time to honour others posts by saying something to every part of message you reply to :3 I think that also made me feel less awkward about silly things Ive said.

I dunno, I've got nothing remarkable for myself, but as for you @Wuff-Wuff, well...

Your timing couldn't have been more perfect, just a few days after the forums were hacked and just as we were rebuilding from zero... For some reason, your arrival felt like new life was breathed into the forums, like it triggered all sorts of whimsical fun and adventures. And, for a single moment, thanks to you, I felt like I was back at the heyday of the old forums, like I was back at FA Forums, my old home.

Users who are viewing this thread