Good Things That Happened Recently

(I guess spoiler alert for the pizza chain I work for? If I haven't specified before which one it technically is.)

So in the past few days, the pizza place I work for got a shipment in of these really stupid-looking bucket hats for those that want one. There's only a small number of them. Anyway, I finally got mine today, after being off for two days, and then the last couple days, the main manager, who has all the hats and shirts and such in his car, was away. I keep seeing others with these dumb hats, and I wanted one - and now I finally look utterly ridiculous! Little things to make the workplace a bit more interesting, I guess. I really do look like a huge dork in this thing, though. And that's why I'm going to wear it every day I'm there from now on.

Attachments

• 3C3085BB-B46F-4C03-895B-3A5C18BD5C76.jpeg
    3C3085BB-B46F-4C03-895B-3A5C18BD5C76.jpeg
    849.9 KB · Views: 5
(I guess spoiler alert for the pizza chain I work for? If I haven't specified before which one it technically is.)

So in the past few days, the pizza place I work for got a shipment in of these really stupid-looking bucket hats for those that want one. There's only a small number of them. Anyway, I finally got mine today, after being off for two days, and then the last couple days, the main manager, who has all the hats and shirts and such in his car, was away. I keep seeing others with these dumb hats, and I wanted one - and now I finally look utterly ridiculous! Little things to make the workplace a bit more interesting, I guess. I really do look like a huge dork in this thing, though. And that's why I'm going to wear it every day I'm there from now on.
Looking dorky!!!!

I've finally gotten around to the monumental task of organizing the record collection, and getting the stereo back in working order. Listening to records has been a really nice way for me to focus more on the 'here and now', and not be so worried and stressed out, it is so much better than streaming, in that way

My new custom shoes are in, and I have to say it really makes me happy. I've waited for roughly three weeks for these bastards. Thank christ everything was correct on them, and I didn't have to send them back! By "custom", they're just camo and black - nothing that hasn't been done before, but I like these a million times better than the normal camo ones they have as part of their regular lineup, which have a different camo pattern that's all rainy and runny looking, and I don't like it, plus all the other parts of the shoe are olive, and made of a soft material. Mine have leather on all parts that aren't camo. Cons? The leather feels really thin, and these shoes costed a fucking fortune. As far as quality goes, I don't think they were quite worth $110 fucking dollars, but making my own custom shoes was too hard to resist! Especially not when I could put a cool lightning bolt on the bottoms as an option (among others like flames, or whatever). The lightning bolt makes no sense on camo shoes, but I just thought it looked too cool NOT to do. It was there in the options, therefor I wanted it.

Attachments

• A021093B-9787-4F3B-94ED-630B64913E22.jpeg
    A021093B-9787-4F3B-94ED-630B64913E22.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
  • 3424CCF7-AF7F-47B0-A570-867CD372108F.jpeg
    3424CCF7-AF7F-47B0-A570-867CD372108F.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
My new custom shoes are in, and I have to say it really makes me happy. I've waited for roughly three weeks for these bastards. Thank christ everything was correct on them, and I didn't have to send them back! By "custom", they're just camo and black - nothing that hasn't been done before, but I like these a million times better than the normal camo ones they have as part of their regular lineup, which have a different camo pattern that's all rainy and runny looking, and I don't like it, plus all the other parts of the shoe are olive, and made of a soft material. Mine have leather on all parts that aren't camo. Cons? The leather feels really thin, and these shoes costed a fucking fortune. As far as quality goes, I don't think they were quite worth $110 fucking dollars, but making my own custom shoes was too hard to resist! Especially not when I could put a cool lightning bolt on the bottoms as an option (among others like flames, or whatever). The lightning bolt makes no sense on camo shoes, but I just thought it looked too cool NOT to do. It was there in the options, therefor I wanted it.
I'll admit, I'm not terribly original, design-wise. They were largely inspired by these (see image), which are made by a different brand, and I really fucking want because they look cool, minus the idiot straps, but they're for kids. I essentially just made this, but in a different brand, in adult size for my t-rex fucking size 13 (US) feet. I originally wanted essentially this when first shopping around with the other brand, but never found an equivalent, beyond the somewhat ugly camo offering they have, and was a bit disappointed. But a few weeks ago, I was tooling around their site, and was about to buy a different pair of shoes when I saw a customization option. I clicked it, and it took me to a whole different custom build site and I was like FUCK YEAH, and literally just made the shoes I was originally looking for to begin with, more or less. Supposedly custom shoes has been a thing with them since ever and ever and ever, but me not being a shoe aficionado, and being fairly new to the brand, I had zero idea.

Attachments

• 8CEBD569-DE11-456E-BCAC-12E024B2E259.jpeg
    8CEBD569-DE11-456E-BCAC-12E024B2E259.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1
I tried ROLLER BLADING today...for the first time ever!!! And best of all...I did not die!! <LOL, wipes sweat> Also remember I am a few decades old here despite my natural feline agility and martial arts grace. Also keep in mind, I do not skate normally nor do I ice skate, dispute being a Canadian (yes, it's rough having my face put up in stores for the merchants to shun me, but I have adapted to my cast-out lifestyle).

So I bought them at a cat rescue charity for like $4 and tried them on, got spooked, and put them aside. This is the SECOND time I ever wore them, I watched a beginner video on the extreme basics (how to stop, hot to stand up, how to turn, etc) and less than an hour of practice in the driveway I was actually getting the hang of it a bit!! Not enough to be trusted in public in any form yet, but maybe a week or two...who knows?

OMG just Imagine me in my ears and tail skating around the parks and streets? OOooooo....<claps excitedly>

YAY!!! NEW FUN!!!!

Last edited:
I found the furry smut I was looking for after digging through pages and pages of my favorites on FurAffinity

I tried using the search function, but apparently it was a jaguar, not a panther......
Aaaah, no, I know this feeling all too well! I've totally been there before, though mostly with e621. Searching through endless pages with tags I SWEAR are correct, and I straight up cannot fucking find something I KNOW exists...

Users who are viewing this thread