I'm tempted to say 'Thank God for the Bomb' (Ozzy Osbourne) but I don't think that's the one.
So I guess I'll just hit it right on the nose: 'Church of the Nuclear Bomb' by 'Ready for Death'.
No, unfortunately neither of these ^^

Deleting that one. The emoji isn't in the list.

Hmm I'll try my hand at this one: could it be "Midsummer Murders"?

This could be "Candyman"
Both good guesses - 'Midsummer Murders' is a TV show rather than a movie, but it's pretty close!

Sadly, not what I was thinking of. Small hint: in the second one, the clothing is important.

Hmmh~ well the the one about murders seems more to be about spring, I think, but I'll still give it a try: Midsommar?
You're a little colder. I'll give you another clue: it's not got anything to do with the time of year.

D: aww actually it probably does, but I'm so terrible at recent films Faust.

I'll try and give a few that are a tad harder. I wouldn't call them "Songs" but it falls under music:

🇫🇷⚔️🇷🇺
💥💥💥💥💥

☝️🤏🌙⭐🎶🎵

👰‍♀️🤵‍♂️🙏
🎻(⚾) 🙄😐😴

. .......................... ... ❔
🎻🎺🎹.......🪄🧓👈😯....... 👏🥹👏🥹👏🥹👏🥹👏🥹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Eyleifr
I will try with "Murder in the Woods" from 2017 though :3
I maaaaaay have underestimated just how many murder-adjacent movies take part in rural settings.
One more clue? Note that it's the tree and the flower that are holding the weapons, not people.

• Haha
Reactions: Eyleifr
I maaaaaay have underestimated just how many murder-adjacent movies take part in rural settings.
One more clue? Note that it's the tree and the flower that are holding the weapons, not people.
^w^; ehm... "Killer in the Woods?" (2024) Probably not. I keep thinking of The Evil Dead too, with the killer tree, but I don't think it's that either, since it's not that recent.

I'm'a give it a bit longer, then put up some spoilers for anything that's not solved yet. :) I don't think anybody's going to get the other one anyway because it is... like... super-hard.

Users who are viewing this thread