Oh yeah, forgot: the 1812 Overture, which commemorates the war between France and Russia and famously features the sound of cannon throughout.
100 points good sir :D you cracked that Nut, your beauti ful mind wasn't sleeping on this riddle!
Here, have some celebratory chai 🍵 hope you don't have a cough; being a bat you'd spread that tea all over the sky if you did!

I’m going to guess that the first one is ‘War Games’, though I’ve never seen the movie personally.

The second one is sneaky, but I’m pretty sure it’s Zootopia (which may confuse some Brits as it was called ‘Zootropolis’ over here)

• Wow
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
I’m going to guess that the first one is ‘War Games’, though I’ve never seen the movie personally.

The second one is sneaky, but I’m pretty sure it’s Zootopia (which may confuse some Brits as it was called ‘Zootropolis’ over here)
Correct on both! Very nice!

Yeah, I went with Zootopia because it was easier for me to come up with a clue for that title, even though I'm a Brit.

D: aww actually it probably does, but I'm so terrible at recent films Faust.

I'll try and give a few that are a tad harder. I wouldn't call them "Songs" but it falls under music:

🇫🇷⚔️🇷🇺
💥💥💥💥💥

☝️🤏🌙⭐🎶🎵

👰‍♀️🤵‍♂️🙏
🎻(⚾) 🙄😐😴

. .......................... ... ❔
🎻🎺🎹.......🪄🧓👈😯....... 👏🥹👏🥹👏🥹👏🥹👏🥹
Also since Faust also uncovered his older ones

2. Eine Kleine Nachtmusik - Mozart

3. Canon in D - Pachabel (often requested at weddings and super boring for cellos)

4. 9th Symphony - Beethoven (apparently he was already pretty deaf when he premiered it and someone had to tap him on the shoulders to tell him about the huge round of applause he was receiving)

Users who are viewing this thread