IRL Photos

Now that I've finally got a day off, I got around to shaving my head back down. My hair was needing it badly. Because I work in such a sweaty, greasy, nasty place wearing a hat all day, my hair is an absolute disaster at the end of the day, having naturally wavy hair that curls at the end, mainly at the back of my head. Even after a shower, I still usually have problems with hair sticking out, and just generally not doing what I want to do or staying brushed very well. I think that's the point where I'm supposed to get a haircut, right? Anyway, I now look quite different than the last picture, but I feel very good. As good as I ever really feel, not liking my own appearance much. Inferior human meat shell...

Attachments

• 46901BF1-87FC-4989-907E-590D5E4C25ED.jpeg
    46901BF1-87FC-4989-907E-590D5E4C25ED.jpeg
    685.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
I'm feeling rather fancy today. My new tie came in finally after about a week and a half, and I'm in love with how it looks. Boring black and white suit (that I ironically wish I could always wear, why can't suits just be every day casual wear?), but emerald striped tie! Also a handkerchief. My god, it turns out I can't fold them worth a shit, but I tried. I look like I'm going to a wedding or something. Who the hell's wedding is it? Maybe I'll just start driving up to churches and joining random crowds as some guy nobody recognizes, and everyone assumes someone else must know me.

Attachments

• 843AB46F-5FA5-4211-85B7-32CD69BADF82.jpeg
    843AB46F-5FA5-4211-85B7-32CD69BADF82.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread